Supplementary food to support mobility in dogs, with just a single source of animal protein enriched with green-lipped mussel, potato and tapioc, with vitamins, glucosamine and chondroitin.
A balanced, nutritious diet is essential in supporting an active canine lifestyle, as well as boosting mobility. These Boxby Functional Treats - Joint & Mobility act as a functional supplementary food, with a special recipe that can contribute to natural mobility.
These Boxby Functional Treats - Joint & Mobility dog snacks are made with highly digestible duck, as a single source of animal protein
. It contains selected other ingredients, including green-lipped mussel along with digestible, nutritious potato and tapioca as a source of energy. Boxby Functional Treats - Joint & Mobility contains glucosamine and chondroitin in combination with various other vitamins. They are also free from grains and gluten
, which helps to support digestibility.
Boxby Functional Treats - Joint & Mobility at a glance:
- Supplementary food for dogs
- Functional treats: specially developed to support healthy mobility
- Made with duck: single source of animal protein, easy to digest and full of flavour
- Contains calcium fructoborate: a compound of boron, fructose and calcium, contained in certain plant ingredients
- Source of glucosamine and chondroitin: natural components of cartilage
- Refined with green-lipped mussel
- Nutrient-rich recipe:
- Vitamin D: contributes to healthy intake and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin E: to support the protection of cells against oxidative stress
- Biotin: also known as vitamin B7, to help maintain normal energy metabolism as well as healthy skin and coat
- With methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): a naturally-occurring sulphur compound with antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties
- Enriched with potato: nutritious and digestible
- Contains tapioca: a highly-digestible source of energy
- Grain- and gluten-free: suitable for dogs with allergies or intolerances
- Gently prepared: cold-pressed to help retain nutrients and flavour