Support your larger breed dog’s health with this beneficial and delicious turkey meal, enriched with omega fatty acids for joint support and prebiotics to keep the digestive system working smoothly....further informationProduct description
Support your larger breed dog’s health with this beneficial and delicious turkey meal, enriched with omega fatty acids for joint support and prebiotics to keep the digestive system working smoothly.* Please note: BETA dry dog food is sold under the name Dog Chow in the USA and parts of Europe. It is not an equivalent product and there are some composition differences.
Dog Chow Adult Large Breed at a glance:
- New improved recipe!
- Turkey as the primary ingredient
- Made with selected natural ingredients and no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- With natural prebiotic proven to help improve digestive health
- Dual shape and size kibble for slower chewing
- Tailored nutrition to help maintain a lean body mass for your large breed dog
- Heart health: with essential amino acids to help support vital organ function
- Joint mobility: with omega-3 fatty acids to help support healthy joints
- Healthy skin & shiny coat: with vitamins, zinc and omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
Naturally Tailored Nutrition
Like you, we know that dogs are happiest and healthiest when they are free to live a life unleashed – as real dogs should… outdoors, exploring the world, and having fun! This is why PURINA, with our 90 years of expertise in dogs' nutrition and behaviour, have created Dog Chow: a tailored range of food, made using carefully selected natural ingredients, and with Turkey, Chicken or Salmon as our no.1 ingredient. Inspired by nature, and made in our Suffolk factory, all our products provide healthy inside-out nutrition that helps your dog to live an active and curious life.
Dog Chow: Free the Real Dog Inside
Real Dog Story
“Stanley is just two years old and he’s a cross between a Buddy and a Thrillseeker. As a breed they need lots and lots of running and of course a Real Dog should have the freedom to run. They love running in a pack, being active, and being curious. In the main though, they’re couch potatoes and they just want to spend time with their people. I make sure Stanley gets the right sort of diet to suit his needs.” - Mackenzie, Sutton St Edmund
Which Type is Yours?
To help you “Free the Real Dog Inside”, we’ve created six inspiring examples of #realdogs and what gets their tails wagging:
- They greet strangers like old friends, and old friends like family. Never happier than with other dogs and people.
- Life’s a stage, and they’re here to entertain! Because nothing is more fun than a new game.
- They just love to dive right in. Splashing, swimming, rolling, and the messier the better!
- They’re not just food motivated… they’re food obsessed! Relishing the world through their mouths.
- They were born to move – fast! That’s why they need to run, track and retrieve.
- Every walk is the start of a new mission… digging, climbing, and uncovering - and probably ends with a bath!
Grains (61% whole wheat ♥), meat and meat by-products (16% *), vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, vegetable by-products, vegetables ♥ (1.1% dehydrated chicory root, dehydrated carrots and 0.07% dehydrated spinach), minerals.
♥ = Natural ingredients.
* corresponds to 32% rehydrated meat and meat by-products, with minimum 4% turkey.
Vitamin A (18 200 UI / kg), vitamin D3 (1 060 UI / kg), vitamin E (85 UI / kg), E1 [iron] (230 mg / kg), E2 [iodine] (2,8 mg / kg) , E4 [copper] (33 mg / kg), E5 [manganese] (17,6 mg / kg), E6 [zinc] (300 mg / kg), E8 [selenium] (0,40 mg / kg).
|omega-3 fats||0.3 %|
|omega-6 fats||1.6 %|
Purina Dog Chow Adult Large Breed is a complete dry dog food for large breeds.
|Dog's Weight||Daily Quantity|
|25 kg||350 - 400|
|30 kg||395 - 450|
|35 kg||435 - 500|
|40 kg||475 - 545|
|45 kg||515 - 590|
|50 kg||555 - 635|
|55 kg||590 - 675|
|60 kg||625 - 715|
|70 kg||695 - 795|
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. Check your dog's weight regularly and adjust the quantity accordingly.
Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.