Diet dry food for dogs with digestive problems and food intolerances, highly digestible ingredients such as fish and rice, rich in fibre and electrolytes, high-quality proteins
Digestive disorders in dogs can have many causes and can quickly lead to a downward spiral in terms of well-being. Forza 10 Active Line Intestinal Colon Phase 2 is specially designed to compensate for insufficient nutrient absorption due to digestive problems and to reduce intolerance reactions to food ingredients.
The dietary dry food is characterized by a highly digestible recipe
with selected ingredients. It contains fish, among other things, which serves as a source of high-quality proteins
. The fat content is low, but it contains all the more fibre, which can support the digestive process. The high electrolyte content
of Forza 10 Active Line Intestinal Colon Phase 2 also helps to compensate for electrolyte losses caused by illness.
Forza 10 Active Line Intestinal Colon Phase 2 at a glance:
- Complete diet food for dogs to compensate for inadequate digestion and to reduce raw ingredients and nutrient intolerance symptoms
- Highly digestible ingredients: important to compensate for digestive problems and associated poor nutrient absorption, low fat content
- Selected protein sources: Sea fish as a source of proteins that are easy to digest
- High-quality Protein: important for maintaining muscle mass
- High fiber content: supports optimal digestion
- Rich in electrolytes: helps to compensate for electrolyte losses due to illness
- Enriched with beet pulp: to support intestinal activity and optimal nutrient absorption
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids: essential polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Country of manufacture: Italy
- It is recommended to seek the advice of a veterinarian before use or before extending the feeding period.
- While feeding a dietetic food, you should visit your veterinarian for regular check-ups.
- If your pet's health deteriorates, you must seek veterinary advice immediately.