Nutritional supplement for dogs and cats, helping to supporting healthy skin with an ideal ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 (5:1) as well as vitamin E, helping to combat inflammation, itching & allergies.
The highly-effective recipe of this Virbac Megaderm >10kg contains essential fatty acids and vitamin E
to help keep your pet’s skin and coat in optimum condition. It comes in practical single-serve sachets
, the ideal nutritional supplement for both healthy pets and those suffering with skin conditions. Virbac Megaderm >10kg can not only support the skin barrier function and coat quality, but can also reduce itching, inflammation and excessive sebum production.
Each 8ml pouch of Virbac Megaderm >10kg can be easily mixed in with your dog or cat’s food. The combination of sunflower oil, fish oil and evening primrose oil offer the ideal ratio of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids
(5:1), to ensure ideal effectiveness. As well as having anti-inflammatory effects, the high-quality nutritional fats help with the restoration of healthy skin function. Virbac Megaderm >10kg is an ideal nutritional supplement for those with allergies or undergoing cortisone therapy.
Virbac Megaderm >10kg at a glance:
- Nutritional supplements for dogs and cats
- Ideal for pets suffering from skin problems, or to support therapy for skin illnesses
- Promotes healthy skin and glossy coat: thanks to an optimum combination of oils and vitamin E
- Ideal omega-6 to omega-3 ratio (5:1): essential fatty acids from sunflower oil, fish oil and evening primrose oil in a specially designed recipe to offer high effectiveness
- Combats itching: can noticeably reduce chronic itching
- Anti-inflammatory: with anti-inflammatory ingredients
- Strengthens the skin barrier function: supports skin regeneration and natural protection
- Prevents excessive sebum production: to support treatment of seborrhoea and keratinisation
- Ideal for allergy-sufferers: can help ease allergic skin reactions
- Suitable for supporting therapy: a great supplement to cortisone therapy or other anti-inflammatory medications
- Single-serve sachets: guarantees stability of ingredients and makes it easier to administer
- Produced by speicalists in pet health: the Virbac laboratories have been products health products for pets since 1968, a listed family business standing for high quality and innovative recipes