Robust dog bed perfect for a covered outside area like a balcony or terrace. Waterproof PU coating, sturdy bottom with anti-slip nobs and integrated ventilation eyelets. Colour: turquoise / grey.
The Dog Bed Sioux is perfect for those lazy mornings or cozy evenings on the balcony or terrace: now you can share the joy of your outside oasis with your beloved dog. It has been especially developed for a weather protected outside area
and can easily shrug off the occasional downpour.
Many of the panels on this dog bed is covered with a water resistant PU coating
, which means that water droplets simply roll off the fabric. Integrated ventilation eyelets
make sure the pillow is exposed to fresh air and prevent moisture build-up. The bottom of the bed is made with a tough material, so it can be placed even on more rugged surfaces.
The entrance is slightly lowered to make access even easier for your dog. The soft pillow is extremely comfortable, making it the perfect place to relax after a tiring afternoon in the park or the garden. The two-tone design in neutral grey and bright turquoise make this dog bed a real eye-catcher.
Dog Bed Sioux at a glance:
- Outdoor bed for dogs
- For medium-sized and large dogs
- Relax in the open air: ideal as a cozy spot on a covered balcony or terrace
- Dirt and water resistant outer layer: with a special coating that repels water droplets
- Waterproof: all materials are covered in PU coating on one side
- With integrated ventilation eyelets: in the pillow and edge
- Robust underside: made of resistant polyester webbing
- Steady hold: thanks to anti-slip nobs on the bottom
- Trendy two-tone combination: modern turquoise with an elegant grey
- Slightly lowered entrance: for easy access
- Light seams
- Colour: turquiose / grey
- Bed: 100% Polyester with PU coating
- Filling: 100% Polyester wool
approx. 90 x 80 x 20cm (L x W x H)
approx. 72 x 63cm (L x W)
approx. 79 x 70 x 8cm (L x W x H)
approx. 105 x 100 x 22cm (L x W x H)
approx. 80 x 75cm
approx. 94 x 84 x 8cm (L x W x H)
- Care Instructions: light dirt can simply be removed using a wet cloth, while the dog bed and pillow can be machine washed at 30°C
The seams let through a small amount of water despite the water resistant coating, so we recommend not placing the bed on wet ground or leaving it constantly exposed to the elements.
A protective underlay should be placed beneath the bed when used on parquet or PVC floors to avoid possible discolouration.