Diatomaceous earth to control insects, use in animal housing such as stables, cages & other areas, biological diatomaceous earth, pure & natural, harmless to humans & animals, no chemicals
Diatomaceous earth, also called diatomaceous earth, is used in many areas. The Diatomaceous Earth from Demavic, which you can get here in the practical 1.5 kg bucket, is primarily used to control
vermin / pests / insects in animal housing and other areas in the house and yard. It is a 100% natural, amorphous, non-calcined product
that is safe for humans, pets and plants.
Diatomaceous earth has, among other things, the property of extracting water, which is one of the reasons why insects cannot survive in this soil. The diatomaceous earth is simply scattered in the affected cages, stables or in niches and corners in the household. Vermin / pests / insects are thereby eliminated within 1 to 3 days. Demavic's diatomaceous earth does not contain any chemicals or toxins
and can therefore be used outdoors without harming the environment. The soil is completely odourless
and therefore not irritating to human and animal noses.
Demavic Diatomaceous earth at a glance:
- Natural diatomaceous earth to control insects and parasites
- 100% pure diatomaceous earth: natural, amorphous, non-calcined, "food grade"
- Versatile use: in pet cages, in animal pens, at home in niches, behind the fridge etc. - wherever insects need to be controlled
- Biological product: harmless to humans, pets and plants; can be used in agriculture
- Effective against insects: Vermin die within 24 to 72 hours, partly due to the dehydrating property of the soil
- No chemicals, no toxins
- Easy to use
- Completely odourless
- Supplied in a practical bucket (1.5 kg)