Reversible inlay for small pet cages, a textile alternative to bedding, highly absorbent fabric, soft and fleecy, non-slip, dust-free, allergy-friendly, machine washable at 60°C
Are you fed up of hauling kilos of straw bedding home for your pet’s cage? You aren’t alone. It is incredible how much bedding is needed, especially considering how small your pet is! The Bunny Bedding – Easy is a practical, reusable and long-lasting
alternative. This textile cage inlay is suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs and other rodents.
This inlay for small pet cages is made up of a layer of molleton, which is very absorbent
and soaks up urine, plus a fleecy covering that is soft under your small pet’s paws and offers good grip. Unlike traditional bedding, it doesn’t create any dust. This is an advantage for those who are allergic and means that the area around the cage is kept cleaner.
The Bunny Bedding – Easy can easily be washed in the washing machine at up to 60°C to ensure it is clean and hygienic.
Bunny Bedding – Easy at a glance:
Instructions for use:
- Soft cage inlay for rabbits, guinea pigs and other rodents
- Practical alternative to bedding
- Comfortable and safe: covered in soft fleece, non-slip under small paws
- Stays dry: absorbent molleton soaks up urine
- Quick and easy to clean the cage: the surroundings stay clean
- Allergy-friendly: dust-free, washing machine safe
- Long-lasting and practical: no need to haul lots of bedding home then store it and get rid of it afterwards
- Reversible: suitable as an inlay in runs and carriers or when grooming your pet
- Also ideal for ill pets: after an operation for example
- Suitable for cages measuring 120 x 60cm (L x W)
- Colour: dark grey/ turquoise or dark grey/ pink
- Dimensions: approx. 112 x 51cm (L x W)
- Outer: fleece
- Inner: molleton
- Care instructions: machine washable at 60°C
Excrement should be cleaned off the inlay every day. You can use a paper towel to test whether the surface is still dry. Depending on how dirty it is, the inlay can be washed in the washing machine at up to 60°C using commercial laundry detergent.