Strong mold smell
When i got the toy I was first very happy with my purchase. But shortly after I noticed a very strong mold smell.
doesn't fit to beagles
My 11 month old beagle boy got it for X-mas. Toy lived 10 minutes. A head broke first ....
Dog loved it
Dogs have really enjoyed playing with this. Durable
We have a lab/boxer cross puppy who likes to chew everything. This fox is his favourite and has lasted the longest.
We have a 6 month Staffy puppy who is heavily into chewing his toys. He has chewed through many, but “foxy” has been, so far, really resilient and a favourite. Also on the plus side is the pitch of the squeaker, which engages Georgie in gentle play, not the mad frenzy he has with some of his other squeaky toys.