Tasty dietetic food for cats to reduce the formation of new struvite stones, balanced mineral content, with uric acidifying DL-methionine and calcium sulphate, grain-free recipe, high level of acceptance
Urinary stones are very unpleasant, both for us humans and for our pets. Unfortunately, they are particularly common in cats. It is therefore important to offer them support in such cases with an appropriate dietetic food. Animonda Integra Protect Adult Urinary Struvite Stones is ideal for reducing the formation of new struvite stones after successful treatment.
The special food is primarily characterized by its balanced mineral content
. Both phosphorus and magnesium are only contained in limited quantities, as these are among the main components of struvite stones. Animonda Integra Protect Adult Urinary Struvite Stones also has urinary acidifying properties
, which lead to a urinary milieu that is unfavorable for struvite stones. The food also scores points with its grain-free recipe
, meaning that it can also be fed to house tigers with intolerances without any problems.
Animonda Integra Protect Adult Urinary Struvite stones 8 x 85 g at a glance:
- Complete diet food for cats to reduce recurrences of struvite stone
- Balanced mineral content: limited amounts of phosphorus and magnesium
- Urinary acidifying properties: DL-methion and calcium sulphate ensure a urinary pH of below 6.5, unfavorable urinary milieu for stuvite stones
- Grain-free: also suitable for cats with certain intolerances
- High acceptance: is well accepted by many cats
- High moisture content: contributes to sufficient fluid intake
- Practical pouches: fresh with every meal time
- It is recommended to seek the advice of a veterinarian before use or before extending the feeding period.
- While feeding a dietetic food, you should visit your veterinarian regularly for check-ups.
- If your pet's health deteriorates, you must seek veterinary advice immediately.