Complete wet food for adult sterilised indoor cats over the age of 1 year, with tender chunks in a delicious gravy, helping to support urinary health and ideal weight maintenance.
The recipe of this Royal Canin Indoor Sterilised in Gravy is a great way to support weight maintenance in indoor cats
, particularly after sterilisation.
Royal Canin Indoor Sterilised in Gravy has been specially developed to help your cat maintain a healthy weight, as well as supporting a sluggish digestive system, which can often be a problem for indoor cats. This wet food has been created to support urinary tract health in adult cats
, as well as ensuring optimum comfort and health.
For increased variety, Royal Canin offers wet cat food in three different textures, so that you can choose your cat’s favourite and still provide great nutrition.
Royal Canin Indoor Sterilised in Gravy at a glance:
- High-quality complete wet food for sterilised indoor cats
- Soft and juicy: tender meaty chunks in a delicious gravy, helping to improve fluid intake
- Contains L-carnitine: helps to boost fat metabolism
- Supports the urinary tract: with a tailored mineral content
- Moderate energy content: can support ideal weight maintenance
- Portioned for freshness: to allow full flavour in every meal
- Weigh out daily servings. Work out your cat’s daily needs and measure out the exact amount.
- Avoid human food. It is unsuitable for meeting your cat’s nutritional needs, as well as containing too many calories.
- Mixed feeding of dry and wet food. Combining the benefits of dry and wet nutrition and offering your cat plenty of variety in texture, flavour and shape.