Soft and cosy window seat for cats, provides more space on narrow windowsills and shelves, comfortable fluffy cover, with screwable brackets, easy assembly, adjustable depth, colour: beige
Windowsills are very popular places among cats for relaxing and observing the surroundings in the home and through the window. Often, a radiator underneath creates a wonderfully warm atmosphere. The Pluschi Windowsill Seat transforms a narrow space into a cosy and spacious place
for your feline friend to lie down.
The seat is specially designed to be mounted on windowsills, shelves or tables
and fits in with the style of any room thanks to its pleasant beige colour and decorative paw print. It is filled with soft padding
and the fluffy cover is held in place by an elasticated boarder so can easily be removed. This seat is easy to mount onto the windowsill with the two brackets and can be adjusted so they fit just right.
Pluschi Windowsill Seat at a glance:
Tips for assembly:
- Stable windowsill seat for cats
- Padded seat for attaching to windowsills, shelves and tables
- With 2 brackets: holds tight, safe and secure thanks to rubber pads
- Bed with soft padding: comfy place to retreat to and have a snooze
- Cosy fleece cover: easy to remove, elasticated boarder to hold it in place
- Charming design: with cute paw print appliqué
- Easy to assemble: suitable for mounting on shelves with a thickness of up to 5.9cm and an overhang of at least 4cm
- Load-bearing capacity: up to 15kg
- Colour: beige
- Chip board: MDF
- Padding: foam
- Cover: 100% polyester
- Brackets: metal
- Dimensions: 50 x 35 x 5cm (L x W x H)
- Care instructions: cover is machine washable up to 30°C
The brackets can be inserted through the holes in the wooden board from the underside, allowing the seat to be mounted onto a windowsill without the brackets being visible.
- Front attachment points: required windowsill support = 9cm, gained windowsill depth = 26cm
- Rear attachment points: required windowsill support = 18cm, gained windowsill depth = 17cm
- Side attachment points: required windowsill support = 9cm, gained windowsill depth = 41cm
Test the stability of the windowsill seat before you allow your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws as needed.