Cat den with a felt cover, ideal for saving space as can be mounted to the wall, offering a great place for your cat to relax and without the need for a surface to place it on, with a soft cushion.
The Trixie Lennie Wall-Mounted Felt Cat Den is the perfect choice if you are short on space but need somewhere for your cat to relax, as it can be fastened onto the wall. This means it needs no floor space, perfect for small rooms
or those living in smaller spaces.
This Trixie Lennie Wall-Mounted Felt Cat Den can be set up in two different ways
, with either the straight or the curved edge at the bottom for your cat to lay on. The den is covered in grey artificial felt, giving in a homely, stylish feel. It also features a cosy cushion for added comfort. The Trixie Lennie Wall-Mounted Felt Cat Den has a stable metal frame
to ensure it maintains its shape.
Trixie Lennie Wall-Mounted Felt Cat Den at a glance:
- Raised cuddle den for cats
- Ideal as a relaxing space for sleeping and watching the world go by
- Wall-mounted to save space: needs no floor space, ideal for smaller homes
- Stable metal frame: holds the den’s shape and makes it easy to fasten to walls
- 2 hanging options: your cat can lay on the flat or curved edge, as either a den or a hammock
- Cuddly cushion to lay on: removable, padded, with soft polyester fleece filling
- Can be mounted at your chosen height: 2 openings in the back all for screws to be secured
- Easy wall mounting: screws not included
- Appealing design: woven felt sections in a subtle grey
- Colour: grey
- Cover: polyester felt
- Cushion: plush cover with polyester fleece padding, stitched
- Frame: metal
- Total: approx. 45 x 30 x 30 cm (L x W x H)
- Laying area: approx. 44 x 30 cm (L x W)
- Cushion: approx. 40 x 30 x 5 cm (L x W x H)
- Border thickness: approx. 0.5cm
- Borehole spacing: approx. 21cm
- Care instructions: cushion washable at 40°C, wash separately, dry in tumble drier with tennis balls
Check that the wall texture is suitable before mounting the bed. Screws and brackets are not included. We recommend choosing suitable screws and dowels depending on the condition of the chosen wall. Check the stability of the bed before allowing your cat to use it. The stability should be checked regularly and screws tightened if necessary.