For support with anxiety & stress, more well-being, promotes harmony between cats, new innovative pheromone composition, odorless, harmless
Cats have the ability to produce pheromones, which act as invisible relaxation messages. Nevertheless, there are always situations that cause real stress for your cat, such as moving house or other changes in the environment. Feliway® Optimum was developed by a team of researchers and contains an advanced combination of cat pheromone components. It combines various feel-good messages that support the reduction of stress and anxiety in cats and help them to feel more comfortable, safe and balanced.
The product is only perceptible to cats
; other animals in the household are not affected by it. For humans, Feliway® Optimum is odorless and therefore not irritating. As the effect is scientifically proven
, Feliway® Optimum is recommended by vets and is regarded as a product solution to counteract stress-related signs such as urine marking, hiding, excessive scratching and grooming. It can also help to reduce tension and conflict between cats and make it easier to acclimatize a new cat. Feliway® Optimum can also be used in veterinary practices to make the stay more pleasant for cats
Feliway® Optimum refill at a glance:
- Against stress: for support in anxiety and stressful situations, changes (moving house, new furniture, etc.), tensions and conflicts with conspecifics, acclimatization of a new cat
- New, innovative composition: made from various pheromones, replicates the pheromones/feel-good messages that cats emit
- Greater well-being: can increase the feeling of security and promote harmony between cats
- Counteracts stress-related symptoms: for example reduced activity, reduced appetite, excessive grooming and scratching or urine marking; helps cats regain balance and calmness
- Odorless for humans: not disturbing
- Only perceptible to cats: no effects on other animals in the household
- Scientifically proven effect: recommended by vets
- Completely harmless and safe: no sedative, no sedative effect, no side effects
- Very economical
- Contents: 48 ml (for up to 70 m² of living space)
- Application time: approx. 30 days
- If your cat's behavior/stress symptoms change, you should always consult your veterinarian first to rule out possible organic diseases that require treatment in advance.
- Always read the label and product information before use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not spray into the eyes, on mucous membranes or open wounds. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
If medical advice is needed, have packaging or label at hand. Keep out of the reach of children. Read label before use.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor. DO NOT induce vomiting. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local and national regulations.