Socket vaporizer with pheromone release for cats, can reduce stress and prevent stress-related behavior, odorless for humans, easy to use, duration of action: 7 days per cartridge
Parties, visits, renovation work - many things that are everyday occurrences for us humans can put cats in a real state of emergency. If your velvet paw feels stressed, this can lead to undesirable behavior, such as urine marking or scratching. With Feliway® Help! you get a product that can help your feline friends regain their calm and composure.
It is a socket vaporizer
that is fitted with a cartridge and releases pheromones into the room air as soon as it is plugged into the socket. These messenger substances, which cannot be smelled by humans, give cats a feeling of safety and security
. Feliway® Help! is ideal for short periods of stress
and can also be used as a preventative measure. One cartridge lasts approx. seven days.
Feliway® Help! at a glance:
- Relaxing pheromone plug for cats
- Emits an analog of the feline facial pheromone: gives cats a feeling of safety and security
- Can reduce stress: ideal for temporary, stressful situations such as holidays, weekend trips, renovations, visitors, parties, etc.
- As a vaporizer for the socket: easy to use, long-lasting effect
- Can also be used preventively: can prevent urine marking, scratching or anxious hiding
- Odorless for humans: contained pheromones can only be perceived by cats
- Ideal for short periods of stress: one cartridge lasts 7 days, simple replacement process
- Recommended by veterinarians
- For use with a standard socket (220V - 230V)
- Content: 340 mg per cartridge (for up to 50 m² living space)
- Duration of effect: approx. 7 days
- Open the packaging of a Feliway Help! Pheromone cartridge.
- Pull the tab on the cartridge to remove the protective aluminum foil.
- Insert the cartridge into the plug. Push it in firmly until you hear a "click".
- Place Feliway Help! in a socket in your cat(s) favorite room. When placed correctly, the plug will point lightly to the side.
It is recommended that the vaporizer is plugged in 2 days before the potentially stressful event occurs.
Do not use with extension cables, adapters or voltage converters.
The cartridges may only be used with the Feliway® Help! Plug.
- If your cat exhibits changes in behavior or stress symptoms, you should always consult your veterinarian first to rule out possible organic diseases that require treatment in advance.
- Always read the label and product information before use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not spray into the eyes, on mucous membranes or open wounds. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
: Please observe the special disposal instructions for electrical and electronic equipment and batteries, which can be found on the following page: https://www.zooplus.de/info/legal/disposal