Plug-in diffuser with pheromone release for cats, reduces stress and prevents related behavior, odorless to humans, easy to use, duration: 7 days/cartridge
Parties, visits, renovations... many things that we humans find everyday can put cats in a real state of alert. If your kitty is feeling stressed, this can lead to unwanted behavior, such as urine marking or scratching. With Feliway® Help! you get a remedy that can help your furry one regain calm and composure.
It is a plug-in diffuser
with a cartridge that releases pheromones into the room air as soon as it is plugged into the mains. These neurotransmitters, which humans cannot smell, give cats a sense of security and protection
. Feliway® Help! is ideal for short periods of stress
and can also be used preventively. One cartridge lasts about seven days.
All features at a glance:
- Soothing pheromone plug-in for cats
- Gives off an imitation of the feline facial pheromone: gives cats a feeling of safety and security
- Reduces stress: ideal for temporary stressful situations such as vacations, weekend trips, renovations, visits, celebrations, etc.
- As a plug-in diffuser: easy to use, long-lasting effect
- Can also be used preventively: can prevent cat urine marking, scratching or hiding out of fear
- Odorless for humans: contained pheromones can only be perceived by cats
- Ideal for short periods of stress: one cartridge lasts 7 days, easy to refill
- Recommended by veterinarians
- For use with a standard electrical outlet (220V - 230V)
- Contents: 340 mg per cartridge (for up to 50 m² living area)
- Duration of effect: approximately 7 days
- Open the package of a pheromone cartridge of Feliway Help!
- Pull the tab of the cartridge to remove the protective foil.
- Insert the cartridge into the plug. Press firmly until you hear a "click".
- Place Feliway Help! in an electrical outlet in your cat(s) favorite room. When correctly positioned, the plug will point slightly to one side.
It is recommended to plug in the diffuser 2 days before the possible stressful event occurs.
Do not use with extension cords, adapters or voltage converters.
: Cartridges should only be used with the Feliway® Help! plug
- In case your cat shows behavioral changes or stress symptoms, you should always consult your veterinarian first to rule out possible organic diseases that require pre-treatment.
- Read the label and product information before use.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Do not spray in eyes, on mucous membranes or open wounds. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or its label.