Practical finger pads to support dental hygiene in cats, easy cleaning of the oral cavity and teeth, reduces plaque, promotes fresh breath, easy to use, content: 50 pads
The Felisept dental care finger pads show how easy dental hygiene can be: instead of laboriously handling a toothbrush and toothpaste, you can clean your cat's mouth cavity and teeth
directly with your finger. Simply put a pad on and let it glide over the cat's teeth.
Using the dental care pads can help reduce plaque
and promote fresh breath. Felisept Dental Care Finger Pads come in a handy dispenser box
containing 50 pads, so you are well equipped for the time being.
Felisept Dental Care Finger Pads at a glance:
Instructions for use:
- Helpful finger pads for dental care in cats
- Daily dental hygiene: for simple,daily cleaning of the mouth cavity & the cat's dentition
- Practical to use: no toothbrush or toothpaste needed, simply clean with your finger
- For cleaning teeth: reduces plaque and promotes fresh breath
- Easy, intuitive to use: simply follow the shape of the cat's teeth
- Contents: 50 pads in practical dispenser box
The cat should be introduced slowly and without stress to the use of Felisept Dental Care Finger Pads. Use the pad to wipe over the cat's teeth and gums. Be aware of your safety and try to avoid cat bites. The pads have been developed for daily care of the teeth, recommended use is at least 2-3 times a week. Depending on the occurrence and amount of plaque, you can use several finger pads per cleaning session.
Store the Felisept Dental Care Finger Pads in a cool and dry place. Protect from direct sunlight. Dispose of the pads in the residual waste. Do not throw into the toilet. Only suitable for use on pets. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. For external use only. Keep away from children and pets. Close the can tightly after use.
Once opened, consume within 3 months.