100% natural cat litter (formerly Green Power) made of active wood fibres for effective liquid & odour absorption. Biodegradable, firm-clumping and with an antibacterial effect thanks to green pearls.
Cat's Best Sensitive is an efficient, completely natural clumping cat litter, completely free from artificial or chemical additives, as well as being sustainable and 100% biodegradable. This litter is made with 100% natural active wood fibres
. With the help of a complex technological process, these active wood fibres can absorb up to 7 times the litter's on volume in moisture and odours, allowing the Cat's Best Sensitive litter to remain in a litter tray for up to 7 weeks.
The anti-bacterial effects of this Cat's Best Sensitive are based on natural components, with green pearls
that can help to support antibacterial hygiene
in your cat's litter tray.
This Cat's Best Sensitive cat litter has been specially developed for sensitive cats and has fine grains
that are gentle on paws. The litter forms compact clumps that can be easily removed
allowing for economical
litter use. It is recommended that you simply remove solid waste from the tray and dispose of these clumps in organic waste or your own household toilet.
Cat's Best Sensitive is made using PEFC-certified secondary wood products from the wood-working industry, in harmony with nature and meaning no trees need to be chopped down to create this litter!
Cat's Best Sensitive at a glance:
- Highly efficient, completely natural clumping cat litter
- Made from 100% natural wood fibres: from nature
- With green plant-based hygiene pearls: natural odour blockers that stop bad odours before they even develop and support anti-bacterial hygiene
- Can absorb up to 7 times its own volume in moisture: premium absorbency for dry paws and optimum clumping
- Forms extra-strong clumps: can be simply removed from litter without leaving crumbs
- Economical: the main body of litter can remain for up to 7 weeks
- Pure natural product: no artificial or chemical additives
- 100% biodegradable & compostable: individual clumps can be disposed of in the household toilet or organic waste
- Sustainable & PEFC-certified: with wood fibres sourced from domestic fir and spruce trees in sustainable forests
- Extra-fine: particularly smooth and soft on paws, for optimum comfort even for sensitive cats
- Easy to transport: up to 40% lighter than mineral litter
Please only dispose of individual waste clumps in the toilet, one at a time and flushing thoroughly to allow enough water to pass through the clumps. Only once one clump has fully flushed should another clump be disposed of. It is easier if you crush the clumps with the litter scoop prior to flushing.
The household toilet is not suitable for emptying the entire litter tray. Please observe local regulations regarding disposal of this in your compost or local residual waste.