Dust-free cat litter made from cellulose fibres, highly absorbent, skin-friendly & odourless, compostable & biodegradable, made from recycled material, light weight, Made in Germany, neutralises odours
Gentle on cat and environment: the Nullodor Papier Recyclé cat litter is not only made of recycled material, it is also particularly suitable for sensitive velvet paws.
This environmentally friendly cat litter consists of natural cellulose fibres
obtained from recycled paper. Thanks to the fibres, the litter is very absorbent and
reliably neutralises bad odours
. At the same time, it is absolutely skin-friendly and gentle on cat paws. Of course, Nullodor Recycled Paper Cat Litter is also biodegradable
and can be disposed of in the compost.
Nullodor Papier Recyclé cat litter at a glance:
- Environmentally friendly litter for cat toilets
- Also suitable for rodents, birds and reptiles
- 100% biocompatible
- Purely vegetable: made from cellulose fibres
- Clean: reliably absorbs liquids, neutralises odours
- Madefrom recycled paper: compostable & biodegradable, recyclable packaging
- For sensitive animals: skin-friendly, dust-free & odourless, gentle on cat paws, non-irritating
- Light weight: easy to transport
- Made in Germany
- Yields: 1 bag lasts for approx. 1.5 months
Not suitable for disposal via the toilet.