Effective bio-technology to eliminate urine stains and nasty odours. 100% biological, fragrance free, with Pheromone Blocker to prevent repeated urine marking. Recommended by vets. Made in USA.
This naturally effective cleaning product uses biological ingredients including enzymes and bacteria to remove urine stains and bad smells. Urine Off Odour and Stain Remover Spray for Cats will even treat old urine stains, without leaving any residue behind, and it is safe to use around humans and animals.
Both the hygiene spray and the carpet cleaner are fragrance free, which means that any odours aren’t just masked, but disappear along with the stain. When used initially, Urine Off has a pleasant citrus scent that melts away once the product is completely dry. In contrast with other cleaning products, the natural ingredients of Urine Off eliminate all of the different components of the urine, including urea and uric acid. Stubborn uric acid crystals are broken down, not just masked with fragrance or dried out. This means that even your pet’s sensitive nose can’t detect the urine smell anymore, so he won’t be tempted to urinate in the same spot again, or to scent mark it. The formulation also contains a pheromone blocker that helps to discourage re-marking.
The handy spray is ideal for both hard and soft surfaces, including walls and floors. The carpet cleaner has an injector cap that helps you to target and saturate items that have been stained; even mattresses and upholstery. Urine Off is made in the USA. Thanks to its incredible effectiveness it has become one of the products that US veterinary professionals are most likely to recommend for stain and odour removal.
Urine Off Odour and Stain Remover Spray for Cats at a glance:
- Effective spray to remove urine stains and prevent odours
- Also suitable to combat urine spraying in younger and older cats
- 100% Biological: safe for humans and animals
- High performance bio-technology: uses the power of enzymes and friendly bacteria
- No alcohol or solvents
- Works hard:
- Gets rid of fresh and dried-in stains
- Residue-free removal of urine from hard and soft surfaces
- Also ideal for cleaning cat litter trays
- Breaks down uric acid crystals:
- For permanent stain and odour removal
- Even sensitive cat noses won’t detect remaining urine smells
- With Pheromone Blocker: Prevents renewed scent marking
- Fragrance Free: Eliminates smells, rather than masking them
- Gentle citrus scent: Disappears as soon as the product has dried
- Safe for animals and humans
- Recommended by vets
- Made in USA
- Always do a patch test on a small concealed area of fabric or carpet before using the product.
- Do not use in combination with other cleaners or carpet shampoos.
- If possible, soak up any remaining urine before treating the stained area.
- Soft surfaces (upholstery, carpets): Thoroughly soak the urine stained area (and any underlying materials) in Urine Off and allow time to dry. Repeat if necessary. Rinse the treated area with fresh water and dry with a cloth.
- Hard surfaces: Spray the area generously with Urine Off and allow the product to dry. Wipe any drips with a cloth or paper towel. Once dried, wipe the area with fresh water.
- Washable items: Soak the stain with Urine Off and allow to work for around 15-30 minutes. Wash the item. In cases of extreme staining, seal the treated item in a plastic bag and allow the product to take effect overnight before washing the item.
- Litter Trays: Clean and dry the litter tray as usual. Spray the litter tray with Urine Off and then allow the product to work for 30 minutes. Dry with a paper towel.
- Time needed for the product to take effect:
- In the case of fresh stains a few minutes is usually enough for the product to work.
- For older stains cover the treated area with clingfilm and allow the product to work overnight. Remove the clingfilm and allow the area to air-dry. Once the area has dried, reapply Urine Off and give it a few minutes to take effect. Multiple applications may be required to treat stubborn stains.
CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes, skin and open wounds. Do not use as an air freshener. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT SPRAY NEAR HUMANS OR ANIMALS!
First Aid advice:
In the event of contact with eyes: Rinse eyes immediately with lots of water and hold the eyelids open. If irritation persists, consult your doctor. In the event that the product has been inhaled: Move to another room to avoid the spray. In the event of contact with skin: Wash the area with soap and water. In the event that the product is swallowed: Advise the person to spit out any product still in the mouth and then drink lots of milk or water Consult a doctor if you notice any adverse effects.