An exciting cat tunnel with colourful dots and integrated rustling foil, play ball & entry hole in the middle of the tunnel. It is perfect for playing, hiding & relaxing, with a soft surface material.
The Dottie Cat Tunnel is a versatile, exciting tunnel toy for cats, decorated with colourful dots! The integrated rustling foil
will attract your cat’s attention and encourage it to get involved in boisterous play. The toy bird dangling in the entrance
will start to sway as your cat runs excitedly through the tunnel, creating even more fun and action!
Alternatively, the Dottie Cat Tunnel can also act as a cosy place for your cat to hide away, thanks to the cuddly surface made from short-pile plush
. No matter whether your cat loves to hide, laze around or cuddle, the soft material in the Dottie Cat Tunnel will entice your cat to stay inside.
An entry hole in the middle of the tunnel can provide your cat with another way in and out of the Dottie Cat Tunnel, or act as a window onto the world outside.
Whenever the Dottie Cat Tunnel is not in use, it can simply be folded up and secured using the integrated bands, then stowed away to save space.
Dottie Cat Tunnel at a glance:
- Play tunnel for cats, with colourful dots and ideal for playing, hiding and relaxing
- Thanks to integrated metal spirals: extremely stable
- Extra playing fun: moving bird in the entrance of the tunnel, and with integrated rustling foil to encourage your cat to play
- Opening in the middle: acts as an alternate entrance or a peephole to the outside world
- Cuddly soft surface made from short-pile plush: for the feel-good factor
- Space-saving storage: easy to store thanks to attached bands and flexible spiral
- Colour: white, with blue, pink and turquoise dots
- Material: 100% polyester (short-pile plush)
- Total dimensions: diameter 25 x (L) 100cm
- Opening (middle): approx. diameter 18cm
- Toy bird: 9 x 5 x 3 cm (L x W x H)
- Collapsed: approx. diameter 25 x (H) 8cm
Safety notice: Please remove rubber bands after assembly to avoid injury to your cat. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.