Doughnut-shaped cat tunnel in a stable shape, with a metal spring frame and 2 entrances, as well as toy fish for your cat to play with, in a cute design and with a padded bed area in the middle.
The Donut Cat Tunnel has been specially designed as the perfect place to curl up and relax! In the middle of the doughnut-shaped tunnel
- where a doughnut would normally have a hole – is a large softly padded plush cushion
, which offers the ideal protected retreat for your cat to relax and cuddle up.
All the way around, the Donut Cat Tunnel offers rustling walls made from multi-layered nylon, for hours of fun! It has two entrances and features toy fish to play with, animating your cat to bite and catch. For stability, the Donut Cat Tunnel features integrated metal springs
and is easy to assemble. The two tunnel sections can easily be fastened together using Velcro.
Donut Cat Tunnel at a glance:
- Ring-shaped cat tunnel with comfortable sleeping area in the middle
- Perfect for playing, hiding and relaxing
- With reversible cushion that buttons in: comfortably padded, made from extra soft sheepskin plush to cuddle up to
- Tunnel in doughnut shape with 2 entrances: rustling material to bring added fun
- Integrated metal spirals: stable tunnel shape
- Cute design: with small cat head cartoons and hearts
- With toy fish: to animate playing and hunting
- Quick and easy to assemble: attach the two separate tunnel sections with Velcro
- Space-saving storage
- Tunnel: white with black/red pattern, inner: white
- Reversible cushion: white/black
- Tunnel: 100% polyester
- Reversible cushion: 100% polyester
- Toggle buttons: plastic
- Total: diameter 85 x (H) 25cm
- 2 entrances: approx. diameter 22cm
- Reversible cushion: approx. diameter 50cm
- Laying surface: approx. diameter 40cm
- Folded up: approx. diameter 30 x (H) 8cm
Remove rubber fixing bands after assembly to prevent injury to your cat. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.