High quality all natural toy ball for cats made from catnip and silver vine for an irresistible pull to play and chew. Can help to lower stress and promote dental hygiene. Diameter: approx. 7cm.
The Aumüller Silver Vine Dental Toy Ball is the perfect way to keep your cat's teeth healthy. The combination of catnip and silver vine
provides a unique blend of excitement and engagement for your cat.
Silver vine, also called Matabi, has an irresistible allure to cats once the bark is scratched or chewed open. This effect combined with the popular catnip creates a simply captivating toy that keeps your cat entertained for hours. The ball rolls gently when your cat nudges it, stimulating your pet's natural hunting instincts. The massive ball of catnip
on the inside moves around inside the structure as the ball rolls around, heightening the playtime experience.
Aumüller Silver Vine Dental Toy Ball at a glance:
- Circular cat toy
- High quality natural product: premium ingredients
- Shaped like a ball: can be easily pushed around using paws, carried in the mouth, and provides exciting movement during play
- Silver Vine and catnip: can be relaxing and lower stress, irresistible to many cats
- Entices cats to chew and gnaw: which can promote good dental health
- Small ball contained in larger structure: for an additional dimension to playtime and endless fun
- Pleasant herbal scent without the overpowering smell of valerian
- Silver Vine has a beguiling effect when the bark is chewed off
- Colour: brown/ green
- Ball: 100% natural unpeeled Silver Vine
- Inner Ball: Catnip/ Silver Vine
- Total Diameter: approx. 7cm
- Catnip-Ball Diameter: approx. 3cm
- Matatabi: approx. 0.6 x 3cm long
Some cats respond particularly intensively to the effects of silver vine. We recommend only giving these sticks to your cat in your presence, and watching to see how your cat reacts. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.