Intelligence toy for cats, with 11 recesses for snacks, 8 openings for pawing & angling, incl. helpful training instructions, rubber feet to prevent slipping, size: approx. L 20 x W 16 x H 12 cm
With so many ways to play, boredom doesn't stand a chance! The Trixie Cat Activity Rod Box provides your cuddly tiger with varied entertainment and lasting activity. The play box is equipped with several places to hide snacks
, which can then be fished out by your cat with a little skill.
For example, the eleven recesses on the top are covered with movable tubes that your cat has to move to get to the treats. Through the openings on the side, your cat can reach the inside of the box with its paws, where several nubs and elevations make fishing out the snacks a tricky task. The Trixie Cat Activity Rod Box is equipped with rubber feet
on the underside so that nothing slips during concentrated play. Instructions with tips for habituation and motivation are included.
Trixie Cat Activity Rod Box at a glance:
- Interactive play box for cats from 3 months of age
- Rewarding top: with 11 recesses for snacks, hidden under sliding tubes
- Pawing: 8 openings inside the box, different heights of nubs on the bottom for extra tactile appeal & clever misdirection when fishing out snacks
- Keeps the dog busy: unpredictable movement patterns of the tubes & arrangement of the nubs keeps the excitement going even after repeated use
- Training instructions included: with tips to get used to & increase motivation
- Rubber feet: won't slip away even during active play
- Easy to clean: all parts dishwasher safe, top part removable, frame & tubes can be removed for cleaning
- Colour: berry / pink / white
- Material: plastic
- Overall dimensions: approx. L 20 x W 16 x H 12 cm
- 11 recesses (top): Ø 3 x H 1 cm
- 11 tubes: Ø 1 x L 14.5 cm
- Openings into the inside: W 4.5 x H 6 cm
As with any other product, please supervise your pet when playing with this toy. Please check the product regularly for damage and replace the toy if it is defective or if parts are lost, otherwise injury to the animal cannot be ruled out.