10 natural, dried silver vine or matatabi sticks for cats, with particularly invigorating effects that encourage your cat to play and lead an active lifestyle, as well as promoting dental care.
For hundreds of years, silver vine sticks have been used in Asia to increase cats’ heart rates. And now they have come to Europe!
These Aumüller Silver Vine Cat Sticks, also known as matatabi, belong to the kiwi tree family and originate from Asia, predominantly in China and Japan. These natural, dried Aumüller Silver Vine Cat Sticks have a real effect on your cat, animating it to play
and encouraging an active lifestyle
. When the outer layer of the stick is broken through chewing or scratching, the effect is increased. These Aumüller Silver Vine Cat Sticks are not only a great toy for your cat but can also encourage dental care
An Asian highlight with three uses: playing, nibbling and dental care all in one!
Aumüller Silver Vine Cat Sticks at a glance:
- 10 natural cat sticks made from silver vine/matatabi
- From the silver vine/matatabi plant: belongs to the kiwi tree family and is predominantly from China and Japan
- Particular effect on cats: encourages long-term entertainment
- Three uses: for playing, chewing and dental care
- No harmful side effects
- Material: 100% natural, unpeeled silver vine
- Total dimensions of a stick: approx. diameter 0.5 x (L) 12cm
- Contents: 10 sticks, 25g
Some cats respond particularly intensively to the effects of silver vine. We recommend only giving these sticks to your cat in your presence, and watching to see how your cat reacts. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.