Gently cold-pressed for a natural dry food: high protein content combined with low carbohydrate content - so it tastes like you caught it yourself! With 70 % beef
with Feringa cold-pressed dry food, you can treat your four-legged friend to something very special!
The prey of free-range cats has a very high protein and a particularly low carbohydrate content
. What if this ratio could be transferred to a species-appropriate, natural dry food? An innovative manufacturing process, the gently cold-pressing process, which does not use high temperatures or steam, makes it possible
. Due to the special cooling process, temperatures of only max. 50 °C
are generated during production
. The raw materials are therefore not additionally heated during pressing and many nutrients are largely preserved
. The cold pressing process and the ingredients chicory and Psyllium husks
also promote digestion.
The70 % beef
content ensures a high level of acceptance
. Feringa cold-pressed dry food is refined with hemp oil,
which provides your velvet paw with valuable omega 3 fatty acids
. These play an important role in the development of healthy skin and shiny fur.
It has never been so easy to fully meet your cat's species-appropriate needs
It goes without saying that Feringa cold-pressed dry food produced in Germany
contains no grain
, soya or lactose or artificial preservatives and artificial colors. The gentle processing and careful selection
of ingredients preserves the natural nutrients
and unadulterated taste
. And thanks to production in a family-run business
, the high-quality complete food
delights even picky velvet paws with homemade quality.
The advantages of Feringa dry food at a glance
Feringa - Homemade with love! For a natural and species-appropriate diet for your cat.
- Innovative cold pressing process
- High protein content
- Particularly low carbohydrate content
- 70 % beef
- Produced in a German family business
- Grain-free: Feringa does not contain any grain at all, as cats' digestive systems are not designed to process large quantities of grain. Grain-free recipes therefore form the basis for a species-appropriate cat diet.
- Without artificial colors, preservatives and flavors
- With valuable hemp oil: Hemp oil is rich in valuable omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. These play an important role in the development of healthy skin and shiny fur.
- With chicory and Psyllium husks: To support digestion
Feringa cold-pressed beef dry food is available in the sizes 400 g and 3 kg.