Royal Canin Outdoor Cat dry food is intended for adult, active cats that live predominantly outdoors; higher energy content, healthy joints, and plenty of antioxidants for strong immunities.
For many cats, there is nothing better than racing around like a tiger, climbing trees and hunting prey. Such cats require a specialised diet to meet their nutritional needs and ensure optimum health.
Royal Canin Outdoor Cat is specially adapted to meet the needs of active cats
and contains a range of vital nutrients. A high calorie content ensures your cat receives essential energy, supporting vitality. A combination of omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
can also keep joints healthy, ensuring good mobility.
Cats roaming around outdoors also require a strong immune system while they carry out their adventures. The exclusive antioxidant complex with vitamins C and E
works together in combination with taurine and lutein to strengthen natural immunity and stimulate the immune system. This Royal Canin Outdoor Cat helps support your cat in its active lifestyle of climbing, hunting and jumping!
Royal Canin Outdoor Cat at a glance:
Optimally support an active lifestyle
- Complete dry food for adult outdoor cats up to 7 years old
The recipe is exclusively tailored to outdoor cats, promoting vitality and healthy skin and joints.
Adapted food shape
The kibble is easy to pick up, encourages chewing and supports oral and dental hygiene.
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
- Ideal dental hygiene: contains sodium polyphosphates to bind calcium in the saliva and combat tartar
- High energy content: optimum supply of energy for regular adventures
- Strong immune system: special antioxidant complex with vitamins C and E, taurine and lutein
- Gut health: prebiotics encourage a balanced intestinal flora
- Joint health: glucosamine and chondroitin can encourage cartilage metabolism, EPA and DHA keep joints and mobility healthy
- Adapted mineral content: encourages urinary tract health
- Skin's barrier function: selected nutrients for healthy skin and coat
All Royal Canin products undergo strict quality controls, in order to ensure your cat receives a premium quality food adapted to meet its individual nutritional needs and specific lifestyle. This means that Royal Canin offers your cat high-quality, balanced nutrition.
Mixed feeding - cleverly combined:
the combination of wet and dry food takes on the positive aspects of each type of food. Wet food is particularly delicious for cats, offering vital nutrients and helping promote a high fluid intake for healthy kidneys and urinary tract. A single 100g pouch of wet food can meet half of your cat's daily fluid needs! Dry food satisfies natural feline behaviour, allowing it to eat small portions throughout the day. It helps support dental and gum health, as well as containing a high concentration of nutrients such as protein and fibre. Numerous studies have shown that feeding your cat a combination of wet and dry food can support your cat's nature and its health!