Dry cat food for indoor adult cats that get little activity and are prone to weight gain, helping to support a reduction in stool odour and with a balanced protein and nutritious fibre content.
Indoor cats primarily eat and sleep, which can easily lead to unwanted weight gain. The cat's physical activity is limited and this requires just a moderate energy content.
Royal Canin Indoor Appetite Control contains an exclusive fibre mix that plays a whole host of roles. It can help to promote feelings of fullness, as well as making it easier to manage weight
. The fibres also help with the natural transit of swallowed hairs through the system, helping to reduce the build up of hairballs
It also encourages digestive activity, helping to reduce stool odour
and improve overall wellbeing in indoor cats.
Royal Canin Indoor Appetite Control at a glance:
- Complete food for indoor cats aged 1-7 years, prone to large appetites
Controls the appetite
A complete recipe that leaves your cat feeling fuller for longer and controls feelings of hunger in indoor cats.
The different kibble shapes have been specially created to support eating behaviours.
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
- Moderate energy content: tailored to the needs of indoor cats
- Eases weight management: a special combination of proteins and fibres to help with a good feeling of fullness
- Reduces stool odour: natural ingredients minimise the amount of undigested food remnants, stimulating the gut flora and naturally reducing unpleasant stool odours
- Reduces the build up of hairballs: exclusive combination of natural fibres to support digestive tract function and hair transit
- Balanced mineral content: can promote healthy urinary tract
All Royal Canin products undergo thorough quality controls to ensure optimum food quality and to provide food that is appropriate for your cat's individual nutritional needs and lifestyle. This means that Royal Canin cat food offers high-quality, balanced nutrition.
Mixed feeding - cleverly combined:
in order to meet the individual preferences of cats, Royal Canin is also available in a wet food format with tender moist food. Wet food is particularly tasty for cats, as well as helping to offer valuable nutrients and encourage a good fluid intake for healthy kidneys and urinary system. A portioned pouch containing 100g of wet food contains half of your cat's daily recommended fluid intake! Dry food helps to meet your cat's natural behaviours, allowing for small portions throughout the day as well as helping to care for teeth and gums, with a high concentration of nutrients, portion or fibre. Various studies have shown that combining the two can support your cat's health in a natural way! Simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure that your cat receives the ideal quantities of wet and dry food for good health.