Dietary dry food for adult cats with digestive problems & in convalescence, highly digestible ingredients, increased electrolyte & energy content, with essential nutrients, low in allergens.
If your cat suffers from indigestion or gastrointestinal problems, nutrient loss and weight loss may be the result. Virbac Veterinary HPM Cat Digestive Support G1 has been specially developed by veterinarians and nutritionists for cats with gastrointestinal problems and for support during convalescence.
The dietary dry food contains a high level of high-quality proteins and a particularly low proportion of carbohydrates. In addition, Virbac Veterinary HPM Cat Digestive Support G1 is particularly rich in vital substances and energy. This diet cat food can help to compensate for the loss of nutrients and promote weight gain. It also contains prebiotics and lactic acid bacteria to support an optimal intestinal flora.
Virbac Vetcomplex HPM Feline Digestive Support at a glance:
- Dietary complete food for cats to compensate for insufficient digestion, to alleviate acute intestinal absorption disorders and for nutritional restoration, convalescence.
- Easily digestible ingredients for optimal digestibility
- Increased electrolyte content: with potassium & sodium, can help compensate for nutrient losses
- High energy content: for sufficient energy supply even in small portions, ideal for weakened cats
- Increased concentration of essential nutrients, for optimal nourishment
- High in protein: meets your cat's natural nutritional needs, source of valuable amino acids
- Low starch content: can reduce stress on the digestive tract
- Intestinal function: prebiotics, lactic acid bacteria, FOS & Lactobacillus acidophilus can support normal intestinal function & digestion
- Chitosan: is characterised by phosphate-binding properties
- Immune system: vitamins, beta-glucan from yeast & nucleotides can support a normal immune system
- Low allergen recipe: without beef, gluten, maize, wheat, soya & egg, also suitable for sensitive animals
- High acceptance: best ingredients and tasty recipe
- Made by the animal health specialist: Laboratoires Virbac have been producing health products for pets since 1968, the listed family business stands for the highest quality and innovative recipes
- Please consult your vet before feeding your pet with a veterinary diet. Your vet will be able to give further information and advice on possible treatment
- When feeding your pet with a veterinary diet, you should take your pet to the vet for a check-up at least every 6 months
- Should your pet's health worsen while using this product, please seek veterinary advice immediately
- By adding this product to your shopping basket you are confirming that you have read and understood the above information.