Dry dietetic food for adult cats with digestive problems, high in protein and vital nutrients, easily digestible, alleviates absorption issues in the gut, aids recovery
If your cat suffers from digestive problems or gastro-intestinal complaints, it might not be able to absorb nutrients from its food and may lose weight. Virbac Vetcomplex HPM Feline Digestive Support has been specially developed by vets and nutrition experts around the needs of cats with gastrointestinal problems.
This dietetic dry food contains lots of high-quality protein
and a particularly low proportion of carbohydrates. The tasty recipe is low in allergens and the ingredients are easily digestible.
What’s more, Virbac Vetcomplex HPM Feline Digestive Support is especially high in nutrients and calories, meaning that this food can compensate for any nutritional deficiencies and help your cat to regain any weight it has lost. This food also contains prebiotics and lactic acid bacteria,
which promote healthy gut flora.
Virbac Vetcomplex HPM Feline Digestive Support at a glance:
- Dietetic complete food for adult cats to help alleviate absorption issues in the intestines, to balance out digestive problems and to aid recovery and weight gain
- 44% protein, 18.5% carbohydrate: corresponds to your cat’s natural nutritional requirements
- High-quality animal protein (94% of the total protein content): pork and poultry from French and European origin, suitable for human consumption, with a full amino acid profile
- Low in starches: 13% in the original material
- High in calories: to provide enough energy, ideal for adult cats
- Easily digestible ingredients: highly tolerable
- High in vital nutrients: can provide enough nutrients even if absorption is inadequate
- Digest Plus Complex:
- With bentonite: purified clay that protects the intestinal mucus membrane and helps produce well-formed, odourless stools
- Contains prebiotics and lactic acid bacteria: FOS and Lactobacillus acidophilus can regulate an unbalanced intestinal gut flora and support healthy digestion
- With butyrate: anti-inflammatory and can improve digestive function
- Contributes to healthy kidney function: chitosan can bind phosphate and promote healthy kidney function
- For healthy skin and fur: omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, can contribute to the skin’s barrier function and make fur glossy
- Immune system: vitamins, beta-glucans from yeast, and nucleotides can support normal immune system function
- Recipe low in allergens: no beef, gluten, maize, wheat, soya or egg, also suitable for cats with food intolerances
- Well accepted: the best ingredients, high meat content and a tasty recipe
- Developed by pet health specialists: the Virbac laboratories have been producing high quality, innovative pet health products since 1968, this family business promotes high-quality and innovative recipes