A cute, space-saving cat tree made from untreated, solid plywood. It has 4 sturdy sisal-covered posts, a den and 2 platforms, one with a cosy snuggle bed. Dimensions: 75 x 56 x 87 cm (L x W x H).
is the best way your owner can show their respect for what and who you are - much more than a pet. You are a beloved member of the family and you deserve a comfortable and nurturing environment to feel right at home. This is what we are passionate about. We love to make sure that your owner's home reflects your natural habitat so you can always be yourself and follow your natural instincts.
NATURAL PARADISE. DESIGNED FOR NATURAL INSTINCTS.
What is the Natural Paradise Scratching Tree - Magnolia? A scratching tree or a den? It is an exciting mixture of both! Your cat does not need to jump too high to reach the very top, but there is still plenty to explore. There are two comfortable platforms
and your cat can relax in the den
whenever it likes. Practical, particularly when uninvited guests arrive!
This mini Natural Paradise Scratching Tree - Magnolia S will not fall over, thanks to the massive base plate
. The posts are also robust - perfect for sharpening claws! They are not particularly long, but are extremely stable. Plenty of opportunities to scratch, sleep and play, so that your cat never needs to be bored!
Natural Paradise Scratching Tree - Magnolia S at a glance:
- Compact cat tree for climbing, sleeping and dozing, suitable for all cat breeds
- Particularly stable: large real wood plates made from solid, untreated plywood
- Extremely robust: thanks to the large, heavy base plate
- Space-saving: needs only a small amount of space, easy to change the layout, can be easily moved to other areas as needed
- 3 different levels:
- Spacious den: with solid wood slatted walls and a padded cushion, ideal for hiding away and sleeping
- Cosy snuggle bed with high edges: fits perfectly on top of the den and is a very comfortable place to hunker down and watch the world go by
- Large platform: can be assembled in 2 different positions, making it easy for your cat to get into the den, with a soft quilted pad so it's a comfortable place to take time out
- Anti-slip plush bed and mats: all mats and bed are attached to the platforms with Velcro to prevent them sliding around
- Natural sisal posts: perfect for your cat's daily manicure, the sisal-covered posts encourage your cat's natural scratching instincts
- Modern, natural colour: fits in with all décor styles
- Matches other items in the Natural Paradise range
- Care instructions: all cushions, mats and beds are made from 100% polyester plush, easily removable and can be machine-washed on a gentle cycle up to 30°C
- Colour: cream
- Wood: Baltic birch plywood (from sustainable forestry)
- Scratch posts: covered with natural sisal
- Padding: 100% polyester (Oeko-Tex® Standard 100)
- Total dimensions: max. 80 x 90 x 87.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Standing space: 75 x 56 cm (L x W)
- Total dimensions: diameter 44.5 x (H) 29 cm
- Inner dimensions: diameter 39 x (H) 29.5 cm
- Entrance: 18 x 25.5 cm (W x H)
- Platform: 55 x 38 cm (L x W)
- Cuddle bed with border:
- Total dimensions: diameter 44 x (H) 11 cm
- Laying area: diameter 27cm
- 4 sisal posts: diameter 9cm
- 3 x 35cm (L)
- 1 x 45cm (L)
Check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Take a look at the full Natural Paradise complete collection here!
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This product is intended for indoor use only.