Small cat tree, fluffy plush covering, with comfy bed and cosy den, removable cushion, burlap scratching post and balls, dimensions: 73 x 54 x 40cm (H x L x W)
You are sure to be able to find space for the compact Trixie Harvey Cat Tree even in the smallest of homes. This accessory provides your kitty with a cosy and dark den to hide and relax in. It also has a soft bed which can also be used as a lookout platform.
This space-saving cat tree has a fluffy plush covering
and comes with a removable cushion. The den and the bed
are connected by a scratching post and three balls
which are covered in burlap making them perfect for your cat to scratch to its heart’s content. The Harvey cat tree is constructed to be robust and stable.
Trixie Harvey Cat Tree at a glance:
- Compact tree for cats
- Also suitable for kittens
- Very cosy: with fluffy plush covering
- Comfy bed: detachable, padded border, high up position
- Hideaway den: dark, ideal for hiding and sleeping, fleece-lined
- Removable cushion: soft covering, handwash only
- Scratching post and balls: covered with burlap, perfect for scratching as much as your cat pleases
- Stable structure
- Attractive colour combination
- Colour: grey
- Total: 73 x 54 x 40cm (H x L x W)
- Den total: 50 x 42 x 30cm (L x W x H)
- Den entrance: approx. 20cm (Ø)
- Bed total: 50 x 43 x 10cm (L x W x H)
- Sleeping area: approx. 32 x 28cm (L x W)
- Scratching post: approx. 9 x 34cm (Ø x L)
- 3 balls: approx. 12cm (Ø)
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. You can purchase the wall bracket from zooplus. Please click here for further information: Cat Tree Wall Bracket
. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.