A stunning cat tree with different levels for playing, sleeping and stretching, with 5 sisal posts. Also suitable for kittens, large breeds and elderly cats. Dimensions: 55 x 40 x 116 cm (L x W x H)
The Penelope Cat Tree has plenty of places to snooze or stretch out and watch what is going on. Your cat is bound to have a favourite place. In fact your cat will find it hard to choose between the various platforms and sleeping areas.
The top one has a comfy, plush covered, soft edge, then there is a little tunnel, or maybe your pet will prefer the curved platform. Right at the bottom there is a round sleeping area with a solid edge which is perfect for young or elderly cats which cannot get up to the top so easily.
And this cat tree also has lots of sisal covered posts where your cat can sharpen its claws and scratch away to its heart’s content.
The Penelope cat tree at a glance:
- Medium height cat scratching tree with a range of different sleeping and relaxing opportunities
- Different sleeping places on every level: ideal for kittens, large breeds and senior cats
- With play tunnel: for playing, sleeping and relaxing
- Colour: dark grey / beige
- Total dimensions: 55 x 40 x 116 cm (L x W x H)
- Overall space needed: 68 x 58 x 116 cm (L x W x H)
- 1 round sleeping area with fixed border:
- Total: diameter 34 x (H) 8cm
- Upholstered sleeping space: approx. diameter 32cm
- Play tunnel: total: diameter 22 x (L) 25 cm
- Mid level as climbing assistance (corner shaped for additional stability): 49 x 30 cm
- 2 sleeping trays: total dimensions: diameter 30 x (L) 27 cm
- 1 removable cuddle bed with border:
- Total: approx. diameter 37 x (H) 10 cm
- Upholstered sleeping space: approx. diameter 31cm
- 2 plush play mouse with rattle and felt details, on elastic: body approx. diameter 4cm
- 5 sisal posts: diameter 8cm
- 1 x 54 cm
- 3 x 44 cm
- 1 x 24 cm
- 2 plush posts: diameter 8cm
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. You can purchase the wall bracket from zooplus. Please click here for further information: Cat Tree Wall Bracket
. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This cat tree includes hanging toys. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet when playing with these toys. Check the toy regularly for damage, and remove the toy from the tree if it is damaged to avoid potential injury to your pet.
Please note: This product is intended for indoor use only.