A sturdy cat tree, ideal for multi-cat households or large breeds. With lots of levels and thick sisal posts, a cosy den and a soft cuddle bed. Dimensions: 70 x 50 x 170 cm (L x W x H)
With many cats under one roof, a single scratching post isn't going to be enough. The La Tour Cat Tree offers various platforms and sisal posts for scratching on multiple levels. Ideal for multi-cat households and large-breed cats, this cat tree is particularly stable thanks to its large base.
Your cat will be able to climb, scratch, play and relax all on the La Tour Cat Tree.
On the top level is a comfy cuddle bed for your cat to relax and watch its surroundings, and on the bottom level is a cosy and secluded cat den, if your cat wants a more private space. The den is made even sweeter by the adorable paw-shaped entrance.
The cat tree also comes with two hanging toys with bells, so your cat can bat, climb and scratch to their heart's content!
The La Tour Cat Tree at a glance:
- Sturdy cat tree with lots of places to sleep
- From the Modern Living Minimalist collection
- Also suitable for large-breed cats and multi-cat households
- Large base: especially sturdy and stable
- Neutral design: made of untreated wood
- Spacious den: cosy and secluded with a cute paw-shaped entrance
- Large cuddle bed: on the top platform, with soft padding
- Very comfortable: all platforms are upholstered
- Sturdy sisal posts: ideal for climbing and scratching
- Pillows with velcro strips: easy to remove and hand washable
- Plastic feet to protect the floor
- Colour: natural / brown
- Technical Information:
- Total dimensions: 70 x 50 x 170 cm (L x W x H)
- Max. space required: 86 x 58 x 170 cm (L x W x H)
- Base: 70 x 50 cm (L x W)
- Total: approx. 45 x 31.5 x 31.5 cm (L x W x H)
- 2 entrances: 20cm diameter
- 1 platform: 50 x 40 cm (L x W)
- 5 platforms: 50 x 35 cm (L x W)
- Cuddle bed with edge:
- Total: 55 x 40 x 6 cm (L x W x H)
- Lying area: 45 x 35 cm (L x W)
- 2 hanging toys: plush balls with bells on a rubber cord
- 9 sisal posts: 9cm diameter
- 1 x 60cm
- 6 x 31.4cm
- 2 x 26.8cm
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. You can purchase the wall bracket from zooplus. Please click here for further information: Cat Tree Wall Bracket
. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This cat tree includes hanging toys. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet when playing with these toys. Check the toy regularly for damage, and remove the toy from the tree if it is damaged to avoid potential injury to your pet.
This product is intended for indoor use only.
Pets make our lives happier, our days brighter, and our homes cozier. Cuddling with them and giving them warmth and comfort fills us with joy. Hearing them meow with joy or squeal with excitement makes our little world a better place.
wants to give you and your pet many unforgettable moments. With high-quality products that fit your lifestyle.
Whether minimalist, modern or boho style – Modern Living
allows you to create a harmonious and stylish living space for you and your pet. One that appeals to your pet as much as it does to yourself and creates a space of their own where they can play, sleep and feel comfortable. A space where your pet can feel at home.