Stable cat tree, natural design, padded den and sleeping basket with a reversible cushion, robust wickerwork made out of real banana leaves, handmade, dimensions: 112 x 64 x 63cm (H x L x W)
The Banana Leaf Bali Cat Tree will bring a tropical touch to your home and will offer your kitty a variety of ways to scratch and relax. This cat tree includes a den in the shape of a hut
and a round sleeping basket.
Both are made of handmade wicker that is fashioned from banana tree leaves.
This cat tree comprises three levels which each offer your cat a different way to relax and observe the surroundings. There are three scratching posts that are covered with natural sisal and encourage your cat to get its claws stuck in! The padded bed in the den and the comfy cushion in the basket offer the perfect way to relax.
Banana Leaf Bali Cat Tree at a glance:
- Cat tree made from natural materials
- Three levels ideal for climbing on and relaxing
- Natural design made from banana tree leaves: an exotic touch to your home
- Den and round sleeping basket: made from high-quality braided banana tree leaves
- High-quality finish: stable metal frame, elaborate handcrafted wickerwork
- Cosy retreat: cushioned bed, ideal for hiding away and relaxing
- Sleeping basket with sturdy edges: perfect for leaning against, high up position, ideal for observing the surroundings and for snoozing and sleeping
- Reversible cushion: comfortable and easy so clean, machine washable at 30°C
- 3 scratching posts: covered with durable natural sisal
- Colour: beige
- Total dimensions: max. 112 x 64 x 63cm (H x L x W)
- Base: 56cm (Ø)
- Total: approx. 38 x 40cm (Ø x H)
- Inside: approx. 36 x 35cm (Ø x H)
- Entrance: approx. 19/12 x 18cm (W x H)
- Oval platform: approx. 45 x 30cm (L x W)
- Sleeping basket:
- Total: approx. 42 x 12cm (Ø x L)
- Sleeping area: approx. 33cm (Ø)
- 3 scratching posts: all 9cm (Ø)
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. You can purchase the wall bracket from zooplus. Please click here for further information: Cat Tree Wall Bracket
. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This product is intended for indoor use only.