Elegant cat tree in a stylish design, extra large scratching posts, 2 large dens and cushioned platform, cosy bed with raised edge, ideal for large breeds. Dimensions: 82 x 41 x 138cm (L x W x H)
The Royal Silver Cat Tree is a real eye-catcher thanks to its luxurious textured pattern. Its generous sleeping areas offer even large-breed cats plenty of room to relax and doze. A long, extra thick scratching post covered in durable grey natural sisal is ideal for your cat's daily claw maintenance, letting your pet really stretch out.
The large cat den with two separate cushioned levels is a great place for your cat to hide, play or have a catnap. The quilted padding on the cosy bed at the top of the cat tree can also be completely removed and machine-washed.
A small bell inside the attached ball will encourage your pet to climb and play.
Royal Silver Cat Tree at a glance:
- Grey cat tree with an attractive textured pattern and large sleeping areas
- Ideally suited to large breed cats
- Elegant floral design: a stylish addition to your home
- Large cat den with two entrances and separate levels: each featuring cosy padding
- Spacious oval platform: plenty of space for large cats
- Round bed with a comfy cushion that can be removed and machine-washed at 30°C
- Long, extra thick and sturdy sisal post: lets your cat stretch while sharpening its claws
- Colour: grey with luxurious textured pattern
- Max. space required: 82 x 41 x 138 cm (L x W x H)
- Base plate: 70 x 40cm (L x W)
- Cat den with two floors:
- Total dimensions: Diameter 38 x H 49cm
- Inside dimensions: each level approx. Diameter 36 x H 22cm
- Entrances: Diameter 17.5cm
- Padded sleeping areas
- Oval platform:
- Total dimensions: 70 x 40cm (L x W)
- Sleeping area: approx. 56 x 40cm (L x W)
- Cosy bed with padded sleeping area and sides:
- Total dimensions: Diameter 41 x H 10cm
- Padded sleeping area: approx. Diameter 36cm
- Removable and washable at 30°C
- Plush toy ball with bell: approx. Diameter 5cm
- 3 grey sisal posts: Diameter 9.6cm
- 2 plush-covered posts: Diameter 6.7 x L 35 cm
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. You can purchase the wall bracket from zooplus. Please click here for further information: Cat Tree Wall Bracket
. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This cat tree includes hanging toys. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet when playing with these toys. Check the toy regularly for damage, and remove the toy from the tree if it is damaged to avoid potential injury to your pet.
This product is intended for indoor use only.