Robust scratching tree in an elegant grey, ideal for larger breed cats and with 3 padded sleeping areas and platforms, with a large cuddle bed and den, as well as a swivelling hammock.
If you are looking for a cat scratching tree that is both functional and attractive, the Nox Scratching Tree could be the perfect choice for you. This medium-sized cat tree is an elegant dark grey
and makes a classic addition to any feline household.
The Nox Scratching Tree offers your cat a variety of laying surfaces, including a cosy cuddle bed
at a raised position, as well as a pivoting hammock. The spacious den
is the ideal place to relax and a range of posts provide plenty of scratching opportunities. The Nox Scratching Tree is coated in natural sisal and soft plush. It is particularly sturdy and suitable for large or heavy cat breeds.
Nox Scratching Tree at a glance:
- Medium scratching tree for cats
- Very sturdy: also suitable for large breed cats
- 3 softly padded laying areas and a platform: perfect for climbing, relaxing and watching
- Large oval cuddle bed: in a raised position, with a sturdy border to lean on and a thick, removable cushion, offering plenty of cosy space to watch the world go by
- Spacious den: with comfortable padded laying surface, the perfect relaxing space for your cat
- Elegant design: all in dark grey for a delightful style
- Round, swivelling hammock: for curling up, relaxing and dozing
- Plenty of scratching posts: coated with plush and robust natural sisal
- Removable bed upholstery: can be hand washed
- Colour: dark grey
- Total dimensions: max. 95 x 42 x 135 cm (L x W x H)
- Base plate: 65 x 40 cm (L x W)
- Platform: 65 x 40 cm (L x W)
- Total: 35 x 35 x 24 cm (L x W x H)
- Entrance: 17 x 18 cm (W x H)
- Entry height: approx. 63cm
- Hammock: diameter 35cm
- Cuddle bed:
- Total: 60 x 41 x 10 cm (L x W x H)
- Laying area: 50 x 35 cm (L x W)
- 6 sisal posts with blush borders: diameter 9 x (L) 40cm
- 2 plush posts: diameter 9 x (L) 17cm
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. You can purchase the wall bracket from zooplus. Please click here for further information: Cat Tree Wall Bracket
. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This product is intended for indoor use only.