A space-saving cat tree with long 11cm diameter sisal scratching posts, as well as real wood platforms, removable cushions and a cosy look-out spot at the top, Oeko-Tex® certified. It is ideal for large breed cats.
is the best way your owner can show their respect for what and who you are - much more than a pet. You are a beloved member of the family and you deserve a comfortable and nurturing environment to feel right at home. This is what we are passionate about. We love to make sure that your owner's home reflects your natural habitat so you can always be yourself and follow your natural instincts.
NATURAL PARADISE. DESIGNED FOR NATURAL INSTINCTS.
Now there is no excuse - this Natural Paradise Scratching Tree - Orchid L is so compact and can be arranged in so many different ways that it really will fit into even the smallest living spaces
! Your cat can make itself comfortable over three different levels and relax whilst watching the world go by. The platforms are fitted with comfortable cushions and there is an extra cosy bed
at the very top. The most difficult decision is where to chill out! If your cat is looking for a little more action, there are also fun play balls hanging from the platforms, with little bells inside - give them a nudge! There are also extra long sisal posts
that are perfect for scratching and stretching. These posts are four-sided
rather than round, meaning there is more surface area for sharpening claws!
Natural Paradise Scratching Tree - Orchid L at a glance:
- High-quality cat tree with solid scratching posts and padded platforms with cuddly lookout
- Also suitable for large breed cats
- Modern corner design: fits in every living space
- Real wood base plate and platforms made from high-quality plywood: untreated, natural-coloured surface
- Square scratching posts with robust natural sisal coating: offers 25% more scratching surface, ideal for sharpening claws
- Extra long sisal posts: perfect for scratching and stretching
- Space-saving: has various possibilities for assembly and a only requires a small standing space
- Easy-care & anti-slip upholstery: with stitched laying surface that attaches with Velcro and can be machine-washed at 30°C
- Particularly sturdy: heavy platforms and base plate
- Plastic feet that are kind to your floor
- Animates play
- Colour: cream
- Wood: Baltic birch plywood (from sustainable forestry)
- Scratch posts: covered with natural sisal
- Padding: 100% polyester (Oeko-Tex® Standard 100)
- Max. standing space needed: 71 x 67 x 152 cm (L x W x H)
- Base plate: 60 x 40 cm (L x W)
- 2 platforms: 50 x 40 cm (L x W)
- Laying cushion: 38 x 35 cm (L x W)
- 1 platform (for cuddle bed): 40 x 40 cm (L x W)
- Cuddle bed with border:
- Total dimensions: 45 x 45 x 9 cm (L x W x H)
- Laying area: approx. 33 x 33 cm (L x W)
- 3 plush play balls with bell: approx. diameter 5cm
- 6 square sisal posts: 11 x 11 x 45 cm (L x W x H)
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This cat tree includes hanging toys. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet when playing with these toys. Check the toy regularly for damage, and remove the toy from the tree if it is damaged to avoid potential injury to your pet.
This product is intended for indoor use only.