Natural scratching tree for cats, with sleeping dens hand-woven from water hyacinth leaves, 5 levels, long sisal scratching post, sturdy, 2 soft cushions, dimensions: max. 160 x 83 x 74cm (H x L x W)
Bring a touch of mother nature into your home with the Laguna Cat Tree which has a particularly natural look and almost resembles a plant. The bulb-shaped snuggle den at the base of the tree is connected to platforms in the shape of leaves by the scratching post which then leads up to the sleeping basket at the top that resembles an open flower. This is a decorative cat tree that will fit in wonderfully with any household décor.
The den and the sleeping basket on this sturdy cat tree are made out of water hyacinth wickerwork. There are 4 different types of places to lounge on and 5 levels. The platforms are all connected by the long scratching posts which are covered with natural sisal. Here, your cat can stretch out to its heart’s desire as it sharpens its claws.
Laguna Cat Tree at a glance:
- Stable scratching tree for cats
- Ideal for climbing on, looking out, sharpening claws and sleeping
- Natural material and nature-inspired look: looks decorative in any room, unusual design
- Handwoven sleeping areas: made from real water hyacinth leaves
- Lots of room to play then pause for breath: 4 different types of lounge areas and 5 levels
- Cosy den in the shape of a bulb: sturdy metal framework, high-quality water hyacinth wickerwork, ideal for hiding and relaxing in
- Comfortable lounging perch: stable, with strong base, soft cushioning
- Sleeping basket: with comfy border made from real water hyacinth wicker, high-up position, ideal for observing the surroundings as well as snoozing and sleeping
- Drop-shaped, softly padded platforms: perfect for climbing up the cat tree, also useful as extra perches to lay on
- Fluffy cushion: for extra cosiness in the den and sleeping basket, reversible, padded, machine washable at 30°C
- Scratching post covered with durable, natural sisal
- Long sisal-covered pole: ideal for stretching out
- Colour: cream
- Total dimensions: max. 160 x 83 x 74cm (H x L x W)
- Base: 60cm (Ø)
- Total dimensions: 45 x 39cm (Ø x H)
- Inside: approx. 30 x 35cm (Ø x H)
- Entrance: approx. 25cm (Ø)
- 2 drop-shaped platforms: 50 x 35cm (L)
- Lounging perch:
- Total dimensions: 35 x 10cm (Ø x H)
- Lounge area: 30cm (Ø)
- Sleeping basket:
- Total dimensions: 40 x 15cm (Ø x H)
- Lounge area: 30cm (Ø)
- Toy: fluffy ball on elastic string 4cm (Ø)
- 3 sisal poles: 9cm (Ø)
- 1 x 60cm (L)
- 1 x 45cm (L)
- 4 x 35cm (L)
- 1 x 21.7cm (L)
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. You can purchase the wall bracket from zooplus. Please click here for further information: Cat Tree Wall Bracket
. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This cat tree includes hanging toys. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet when playing with these toys. Check the toy regularly for damage, and remove the toy from the tree if it is damaged to avoid potential injury to your pet.
This product is intended for indoor use only.