Wall-mounted scratching board, for grooming the claws of indoor cats, protects furniture and wallpaper, made of sisal/wood, can be combined with other wall scratching elements, dimensions: L 38 x W 58 cm / L 28 x 78 cm
The Trixie scratching board is suitable for mounting on walls
and ideal for your cat's claw care. It is important to provide your cat with appropriate scratching material so that it does not scratch wallpaper or furniture. The sisal carpet, which consists of natural and very robust fibres, removes the scaly top layer of the claw. All climbing elements for wall mounting can be combined with each other
to create entire climbing landscapes for cats.
Trixie scratching board with wooden frame at a glance:
Instructions for wall mounting:
- Suspendable scratching board for indoor cats
- Perfect for grooming claws
- Suitable for use as part of a scratching and climbing landscape: can be combined with other wall elements
- Protects furniture and wallpaper: offers an alternative way to sharpen claws
- Contributes to your cat's balance: can help reduce stress
- With robust sisal carpet: made of natural fibres
- Colour: white glazed/grey
- Material: sisal/wood
- Dimensions: L 38 x W 58 cm / L 28 x 78 cm
Before attaching the scratching board to the wall, check whether the wall texture is suitable at the desired placement. We recommend that you buy screws and dowels from a specialist shop according to the wall composition of your home. For concrete, cavity or plasterboard walls, use appropriate special dowels or screws. Check the stability of the wall-mounted bed before letting your pet use it. The stability should be checked regularly and the screws tightened if necessary.
For indoor use only.