Cat scratching tree with felt finish, padded lounging area in the den and on the raised platform, top of den doubles as a hammock, robust sisal scratching post, dimensions: 65 x 55 x 35cm (H x L x W)
Even cat accessories can be chic thanks to the Piccolo Cat Tree. It’s attractive felt finish fits in well with any modern or classic interior. What’s more, this cat tree isn’t only nice to look at, but it is great for their claws too. It features a robust sisal pole which encourages lots of scratching.
The Piccolo Cat Tree has several places for your feline friend to lounge in. Your cat can make itself comfortable on the raised platform, tuck itself away in the cosy den or have a relaxed doze on top of the den which is designed like a hammock.
Piccolo Cat Tree at a glance:
- Cat tree with attractive felt finish
- Padded: lounging areas in the den and on the raised platform are padded for increased comfort
- Hammock: the roof of the den can be used as a cosy hammock
- Comfortable lookout spot: with safe, raised border to lean against
- Modern colour scheme: elegant grey and black
- Scratching post with robust sisal covering
- Colour: grey/ black
- Total dimensions: 65 x 55 x 35cm (H x L x W)
- Maximum space required: 65 x 65 x 35cm (H x L x W)
- Base: 55 x 35cm (L x W)
- Total: 33.5 x 25cm (Diameter x H)
- Entrance: 17cm (Diameter)
- Hammock on den roof:
- Lounging area: 30cm (Diameter)
- Raised platform with border:
- Total: 35 x 8cm (Diameter x H)
- Lounging area: 35cm (Diameter)
- Toy: cat’s head made out of felt on elastic string
- Sisal scratching post: 9 x 55cm (Diameter x L)
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. You can purchase the wall bracket from zooplus. Please click here for further information: Cat Tree Wall Bracket
. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This cat tree includes hanging toys. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet when playing with these toys. Check the toy regularly for damage, and remove the toy from the tree if it is damaged to avoid potential injury to your pet.
This product is intended for indoor use only.