Scratching barrel with a large, diagonal opening and a trendy design, removable snuggle bed, machine washable, robust sisal for scratching, dimensions: 75 x 36cm (H x Ø)
Your cat is sure to fall head over heels for this scratching barrel with large, diagonal opening and three dens. It is complete with hard-wearing, natural sisal
that provides a large area for your cat to scratch. The lowest and the middle dens are connected to each other, making it easier for your kitty to tumble and play. The highest den serves as a retreat and a place to snuggle up. What’s more, the lookout platform with its comfy bed is the perfect place to have a cosy snooze and dream of adventures to come!
Diogenes Diagonal Basic Scratching Barrel at a glance:
- Scratching barrel for playing and relaxing
- Perfect for cats to play, scratch and sleep
- Hard-wearing sisal covering: ideal for climbing and sharpening claws
- Diagonal entrance: easy access to the higher levels
- 3 dens: comfy places to lie with plush covering, for retreating, hiding and snoozing
- Snuggle bed with high edge: cosy lookout platform, place to lie in a raised position, removable bed attached with Velcro, machine washable at 30°C
- Softly padded sleeping area: in the highest den, particularly homely
- Access between 2 levels: hole between the lowest and the middle dens
- Inside walls covered with felt
- 3 fluffy balls: encourage your cat to chase and catch, rattle when played with
- No assembly: simply set up and attach the snuggle bed
- Colour: beige or black
- Total: 75 x 36cm (H x Ø)
- Barrel: 69 x 36cm (H x Ø)
- 3 dens:
- Internal: approx. 34 x 20cm (Ø x H)
- Entrance: approx. 19 x 17cm (W x H)
- Hole between dens: 17cm (Ø)
- Snuggle bed:
- Total: 38 x 6cm (Ø x H)
- Sleeping area: 31cm (Ø)
- Toy: approx. 4cm (Ø)
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. You can purchase the wall bracket from zooplus. Please click here for further information: Cat Tree Wall Bracket
. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This cat tree includes hanging toys. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet when playing with these toys. Check the toy regularly for damage, and remove the toy from the tree if it is damaged to avoid potential injury to your pet.
This product is intended for indoor use only.