Beautiful scratching bed made of robust corrugated card board for cats, large scratching surface for claw care, raised edge in sanded real wood look, with stimulating catnip, size: L 45 x W 33 x H 12 cm
Hardly anything fascinates cats more than an empty cardboard box standing around. After all, it can also be used as a cave or bed! The Trixie cardboard scratching bed is specially made for this purpose. It has a decorative real wood look
, but is made of sturdy cardboard. The lying surface made of corrugated cardboard also serves as a generous scratching surface
for daily claw care.
Thanks to the raised and reinforced edges
, the Trixie cardboard scratching bed is ideal for settling down comfortably and curling up with pleasure. The cat bed is made with stimulating catnip, which can help your velvet paw get used to the new scratching furniture more easily.
Trixie cardboard scratching bed at a glance:
- Pretty scratching furniture for cats
- Useful for claw care: large scratching surface made of robust corrugated cardboard, perfect for daily claw sharpening
- Cats love cardboard: raised edges invite them to sit, lie down or curl up, reinforced side edges (short sides) also suitable for leaning against
- With catnip: with play-stimulating effect, facilitates habituation & makes the scratching furniture interesting for a long time
- Stylish design: smooth cardboard cover with sanded real wood look
- Easy to put together
- Colour: brown / light blue
- Material: corrugated cardboard, cardboard
- Overall dimensions: L 45 x W 33 x H 12 cm
- Scratching board: L 43,5 x W 32 x H 3
For indoor use only.