A brown, plush-coated cat tree for older cats, featuring hideaway dens, lookout towers, assisted climbing & sisal scratching surfaces. It helps your cat carry on climbing & scratching into older age!
Introducing the Trixie Emil Senior Cat Tree, designed specially so that your older cat can continue to climb and have fun even once it is not as agile as it used to be and can longer jump as high. It offers four steps to help your cat climb up and down the levels, each with an adorable paw print design. The lowest level of the Trixie Emil Senior Cat Tree offers a den in which your cat can hideaway and relax. It has a cuddly reversible cushion and a dangling plush ball in the entrance. Your cat can also enjoy the sisal scratching surface, which can be found on the post as well and invites your cat to sharpen its claws! This helps to ensure your cat’s natural scratching needs are met, without your furniture, carpets and wallpaper having to suffer!
The middle level of the Trixie Emil Senior Cat Tree is softly upholstered, offering a place for your cat to relax, scratch or play with the dangling balls. At the very top there is a soft, snuggly bed with a high border, in which your cat can cuddle down and get some sleep. The platform also serves as a lookout point, so that your cat can keep a watchful eye on its kingdom. This high-quality, versatile, innovatively designed cat tree is great way to keep your cat happy even once its youthfulness has gone and it needs that little bit of extra help!
Trixie Emil Senior Cat Tree at a glance:
- Brown plush coated cat tree for senior cats
- Varied fun: for climbing, sharpening claws, playing, hiding and sleeping
- With 4 steps to help your cat climb: ideal for older, less agile cats that cannot jump very high, making it easier to reach the next level, and each is decorated with a paw print design
- Plenty of scratching surfaces: with sisal coated post and sisal scratching surfaces on the lowest level, for sharpening claws and satisfying natural scratching desires
- Cuddly den: a cosy place for your cat to retreat and sleep
- 2 dangling plush balls: inviting your cat to play and prod
- Top platform with cuddle bed: with a high border for cosying up to and acting as a lookout point
- With soft reversible cushions: in both the den and the top bed
- Care instructions: removable bed and reversible cushions should be washed by hand
- Plush: brown
- Reversible cushion: beige
- Sisal matting: natural brown
- Material: plush, sisal matting
- Total dimensions: approx. 69 x 59 x 96 cm (L x W x H)
- Base plate: 69 x 59 (L x W)
- With integrated sisal mat: diameter 58cm
- Den: diameter 33 x (H) 40 cm
- With two entrances: 20 x 22 cm (W x H)
- Upholstered round platform, middle: diameter 58cm
- Oval top platform: diameter 58cm
- With removable cuddle bed with high border: 50 x 38 x 14 cm (L x W x H)
- 4 steps with stitched paw prints: diameter 19cm
- Reversible cushions:
- Plush cushion for cuddle bed, oval: 47 x 37 cm (L x W)
- Plush cushion for den, round: diameter 31cm
- Toys: 2 plush balls on elastic rope: diameter 5cm
- 4 plush trunks for steps: diameter 8cm
- 2 sisal posts with sisal coating: diameter 17 x (L) 39 cm
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. You can purchase the wall bracket from zooplus. Please click here for further information: Cat Tree Wall Bracket
. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This cat tree includes hanging toys. No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet when playing with these toys. Check the toy regularly for damage, and remove the toy from the tree if it is damaged to avoid potential injury to your pet.