A modern scratch post with 4 large sisal balls, viewing platform and 2 sisal posts. Ideal for scratching, playing and resting. Dimensions: 38 x 38 x 64 cm (L x W x H)
The Planet Scratch Post is a small cat tree with an unusual design. This eye-catching scratch post is something completely different, with 4 sisal covered balls for your cat to claw at. With its neutral colours, it will fit in a compliment any home.
The vertically-arranged sisal balls are wrapped in thick sisal cord in different colours with 2 sisal posts on either side, giving your cat plenty of space to claw and scratch!
The base plate, shaped like a cat's face, is incredibly sturdy and is covered in soft plush fabric. The viewing platform provides your cat with a great place to relax and sleep after a hard day's scratching.
Planet Scratch Post at a glance:
- Small scratch post, great for clawing and playing
- Unique and modern design: a real eye-catcher fit for any home
- 4 vertical sisal balls: with thick sisal cord wound around, perfect for scratching
- 2 sturdy sisal posts: great for when your cat stretches and claws
- Base and platform shaped like a cat face: covered in fluffy plush fabric
- Durable and steady
- Base & Platform: light grey
- Sisal posts: dark grey
- Sisal balls: black / brown / dark grey / white
- Total: 38 x 38 x 64 cm (L x W x H)
- Base: 38 x 38 cm (L x W)
- Platform: 30 x 30 cm (L x W)
- 2 Sisal posts: diameter 6cm x L 60cm
- 4 Sisal balls: approx. diameter 15cm
- Sisal thickness: approx. diameter 7mm
- Weight: approx. 6kg
As an added safety measure to support any cat tree as well as to prevent it accidentally tipping, we recommend using a wall bracket to secure the cat tree. You can purchase the wall bracket from zooplus. Please click here for further information: Cat Tree Wall Bracket
. Please check the product regularly for any damage, loose joints or screws and replace the item when it becomes defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet.
Tips for fixing to the wall:
Check that the condition of the wall in the desired place is suitable before affixing brackets to the wall. Materials for mounting brackets are not included. We recommend that you purchase screws and wall plugs that are specifically designed to suit your wall from a specialised shop. Use special wall plugs and screws for concrete, hollow walls or plasterboard. Check the stability of the cat tree before allowing your cat to use it. Check the stability regularly and tighten the screws when needed.
This product is intended for indoor use only.