Tasty Smilla Cat paste is a supplementary food made with pure natural malt and oils. It helps to support the natural expulsion of swallowed hair and can also help to prevent hairballs from forming.
Smilla Malt Paste at a glance:
- Supplementary food for adult cats
- With natural pure malt and selected oils
- Can help to prevent the formation of hairballs (Anti-Hairball Effect)
- Supports the natural transit of hairs through the digestive system
- Supports your cat’s natural grooming instinct and can help to prevent digestive issues
- Tasty, easy to digest treat, to promote your cat’s wellbeing
- Free from artificial colourings, preservatives and flavourings
- No added sugar
- Practical tube: makes it easy to feed to your cat in measured portions. Also easy to store
- Made in Germany
Your cat spends much of its day grooming itself, using its tongue like a brush, not only smoothing the fur but also collecting hair. Swallowed hairs collect in the cat’s stomach and tangle up into unpleasant hairballs, which are often brought up naturally by the cat, but can also cause uncomfortable digestive problems. In rare hairballs can lead to a trip to see the vet.
Smilla Malt cat paste contains pure natural malt and oils. The tasty malt paste helps to prevent the hairs from forming hairballs, and supports the natural passage of the swallowed hair and indigestible items through the digestive tract. In giving your cat a daily treat of Smilla Malt paste you are helping to improve its vitality and wellbeing.
Is there food that your cat doesn’t like very much? Simply mix in some Smilla Malt Paste to improve the flavour!