Dietary supplementary food for dogs & cats, to support skin function in cases of dermatosis & excessive hair loss, high content of essential fatty acids EPA, DHA & linoleic acid, with biotin
Some dogs or cats are sensitive to certain environmental stimuli. Redonyl Ultra 50 mg is a dietary supplementary food designed to support skin function in cases of dermatosis and excessive hair loss.
The practical capsules contain plenty of essential fatty acids
, including EPA, DHA and linoleic acid, which contribute to a normal skin barrier. There is also valuable biotin
, which is important in the synthesis of fatty acids and can also support normal skin function. The dietary supplementary food can be given directly into your pet's mouth, or alternatively the capsule can be opened and the contents mixed into the food
Redonyl Ultra 50 mg at a glance:
- Dietary supplementary food for dogs and cats to support skin function in cases of dermatosis and excessive hair loss
- Natural skin barrier: high content of the essential fatty acids EPA/DHA and linoleic acid
- Biotin: supports normal skin, important in the synthesis of fatty acids
- Normal skin function: palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) can contribute to the natural function of skin mast cells
- Easy to administer: open capsule directly into the mouth or mix contents with food
- It is recommended to seek the advice of a veterinarian before use or before extending the feeding period.
- While feeding a dietetic food, you should visit your veterinarian for regular check-ups.
- If your pet's health deteriorates, you must seek veterinary advice immediately.