Dietetic wet food for dogs, designed to support skin function in dogs with dermatosis, with a special recipe including turkey and rice, as well as a high content of essential fatty acids.
Advance Veterinary Diets Dog Atopic is a specially developed dietetic food for dogs with dermatosis, with a recipe designed to support skin and coat
. It is a digestible wet food with selected ingredients, combined in a recipe to help reduce the risk of dietary-related intolerance reactions.
The key ingredients in this Advance Veterinary Diets Dog Atopic are digestible turkey and well-accepted rice. Plant ingredients such as aloe vera and olive leaf extract
are also included to help support the skin. Advance Veterinary Diets Dog Atopic contains selected ingredients with a high content of linoleic acid and beneficial omega fatty acids
Advance Veterinary Diets Dog Atopic at a glance:
- Complete dietetic food for dogs, to support skin function in those with dermatosis and excessive hair loss, as well as helping to reduce intolerance reactions
- Selected protein- and carbohydrate sources: with turkey and rice as the digestible main ingredients
- Essential fatty acids: high content of linoleic acid as well as EPA and DHA, polyunsaturated omega fatty acids
- With olive leaf extract and aloe vera: selected components to support skin and coat, adding moisture
- With collagen peptides
- Complete and balanced: provides your dog with all essential nutrients
- Please consult your vet before feeding your pet with a veterinary diet. Your vet will be able to give further information and advice on possible treatment
- When feeding your pet with a veterinary diet, you should take your pet to the vet for a check-up at least every 6 months
- Should your pet's health worsen while using this product, please seek veterinary advice immediately
- By adding this product to your shopping basket you are confirming that you have read and understood the above information