Dietetic wet food for adult dogs, designed to support weight loss for overweight pets and help with healthy weight maintenance, with a reduced energy content and unique mix of fibres for satiation.
- By purchasing the selected veterinary food, you confirm that your animal has been examined by a veterinarian who has recommended this specific veterinary food based on a diagnosis and that you have read and understood the following information.
- Please speak to your veterinarian before giving this food to your animal or if you would like to extend the feeding period.
- If you feed your animal this veterinary food, you should regularly (every 6 months) seek advice from your veterinarian.
- If your animal's health deteriorates, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
Being overweight can lead to lower activity levels, reduced mobility and long-lasting impacts on your dog's health. Achieving and maintaining a healthy bodyweight can be a great way to have a positive influence, as well as helping to reduce the risk of weight-related health conditions. can help to support is a clinically-proven diet that has been developed to help your dog lose weight in a natural way
, as well as helping to avoid long-term obesity
This Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Stew with Chicken & Vegetables wet food is an easy and effective way to support weight loss. The food is made with the highest-quality ingredients
, meeting strict purity and nutritional standards and offering an appetising consistency that your dog will find irresistible.
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Stew with Chicken & Vegetables at a glance:
- Complete dietetic food to reduce weight and support healthy weight maintenance in adult dogs
- Reduced energy content: portion sizes do not need to be drastically reduced
- Easy weight loss: provides energy for an active lifestyle and sustainable weight loss
- Unique fibre mix: helps dogs to feel full and satisfied
- Natural way to support your dog, helping to burn body fat
- Delicious recipe: with chicken and vegetables
- Recommended by veterinarians