Calorie and nutrient-rich diet food for dogs, for nutritional restoration in serious illnesses, easy to digest & high in energy, appetite stimulating, chicken & vegetables.
- By purchasing the selected veterinary food, you confirm that your animal has been examined by a veterinarian who has recommended this specific veterinary food based on a diagnosis and that you have read and understood the following information.
- Please speak to your veterinarian before giving this food to your animal or if you would like to extend the feeding period.
- If you feed your animal this veterinary food, you should regularly (every 6 months) seek advice from your veterinarian.
- If your animal's health deteriorates, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
Hill's Prescription Diet On-Care with Chicken is the optimal choice for dogs that require specialised nutritional support for their quality of life. When dogs are diagnosed with a serious medical condition, it is essential to consider their nutritional needs. Hill's Prescription Diet On-Care with Chicken is designed to maintain strength and energy
, whilst also stimulating your dog's appetite from the first serving. The recipe includes delicious, high-quality chicken and vegetables
, aromatic fats, and easily-digestible protein to provide particularly tasty meals.
The nutrients in Hill's Prescription Diet On-Care with Chicken wet food are easy for your dog to absorb. In addition, this dish also contains ActivBiome+, a unique blend of prebiotic fibres
that can help to promote gastrointestinal health and contribute to consistently good stool quality.
Hill's Prescription Diet On-Care with Chicken at a glance:
- Complete diet food for nutritional restoration and convalescence in adult dogs
- Irresistible taste: boosts appetite from the first serving
- Optimal, high-calorie food: with easily-digestible protein to help support strength and energy in everyday life
- ActivBiome+ formula: supports the beneficial gut bacteria and promotes balance in the gastrointestinal microbiome