Special diet for dogs to regulate glucose supply & reduce obesity, high fibre content, low energy content, fewer carbohydrates for rapid glucose release
The recipe of RINTI Canine Diabetes with Chicken has been specially adapted to the needs of dogs suffering from diabetes as well as overweight dogs.
The dietary wet food has a low content of total sugars
and carbohydrates with rapid glucose release to
support diabetes management. Thanks to the low energy content
, RINTI Canine Diabetes can also help to reduce obesity. The recipe is rounded off with linseed oil as a source of essential fatty acids that can promote normal skin function.
RINTI Canine Diabetes at a glance:
- Dietary complete food for adult dogs to help regulate glucose (diabetes mellitus) and reduce obesity
- Low mono- and disaccharide content
- Low energy content: low fat content, supports weight management
- High fibre content: can help reduce fluctuations in blood glucose levels
- Rice: digestible carbohydrate source with low allergenic potential, rapid glucose release
- Linseed oil: source of natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that can promote normal skin and coat health
- Valuable vitamins & minerals: for a balanced diet
- It is recommended to seek the advice of a veterinarian before use or before extending the feeding period.
- While feeding a diet food, you should visit your pet veterinarian regularly for check-ups.
- If your pet's health deteriorates, you must seek veterinary advice immediately.