Dietary wet food for adult dogs, for digestive disorders, pancreatic insufficiency and reduced nutrient absorption, easily digestible, low in fat, increased electrolyte content, prepared with beef
Digestive disorders in dogs, which manifest themselves for example as vomiting, diarrhoea and loss of appetite, can have many causes. In any case, however, they require rapid action to ensure an adequate supply of nutrients.
RINTI Canine Intestinal with beef is a complete food specially formulated for adult dogs suffering from digestive problems, exocrine pancreatic insufficiency and acute intestinal malabsorption. The wet food is prepared with easily digestible ingredients
, including lots of beef, which should support the absorption of nutrients in the digestive tract. The fat content is low
, while the electrolyte content is increased to
compensate for any losses.
RINTI Canine Intestinal with beef 400 g at a glance:
- Dietary complete food for adult dogs to compensate for inadequate digestion and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency and to alleviate acute intestinal malabsorption
- Easily digest ible raw materials: including a lot of beef, supports optimal nutrient absorption
- Low fat content: easy to digest
- Increasedelectrolyte content : helps to compensate for any electrolyte losses, e.g. due to vomiting and diarrhoea
- With rice: easily digestible source of carbohydrates
- Contains brewer's yeast: can contribute to a balanced intestinal flora
- It is recommended to seek the advice of a veterinarian before use or before extending the feeding period.
- During the feeding of a diet food, you should visit your pet veterinarian regularly for check-ups.
- If your pet's health deteriorates, you must seek veterinary advice immediately.